Quick Questions

jkr1711

Hi everyone,

I recently invested in some new servers at a completely different datacenter for my web hosting business. I am yet to fully test them so this is where I have an idea.

I'm thinking of running a limited amount of free basic PHPVMS hosting plans to check their reliability. So I'm asking the PHPVMS community if it is worth doing and something that you might be interested in. Obviously the free plan will be quite limited and obviously there will be paid plans (but I won't advertise those here if you don't want that).

So if you could just answer the following questions, that would be great:

Would you be interested in free PHPVMS compatible hosting? : Y/N

Are you comfortable with the cPanel control panel?: Y/N

How much disk-space would you expect? ...

How much bandwidth would you expect? ...

Thanks in advance,

John Richardson

• Moderators

My opinion is that there do not have to be any freeware plans compatible with PHPVMS. If you running these plans there would be a lot of other virtual airlines which will copy the material you have created.

In many cases there were, there are and there will be virtual airlines created by immature persons who do not respect us (the creators of an image, of a text or anything else).

Of course if you can support us by closing any plan which is owned by someone who just want to be the "king" by creating an wasted va, i would vote yes. I am 16 years old and sometimes i did not have money to pay my hosting plan or even my Teamspeak server but of course i respect the other's work and i believe that if you want to built something you do not have to steal material or anything else which is created by someone else without his permission.

servetas