looking to pay for flight for import

JustinRomaine

• 2 months later...

i think they trust Simpilot more as he has proven that he may use flightaware and he doesn't work via PM like you do you never even posted how mush you are offering your service for

Why you trippin all the time. Everyone should get a chance. I just started a service y'all bash me with where you getting this from. I felt very offended, I may have even lost some customers due to that. When someone is offering a service you don't start asking them where you got this from. You ask about the service. When someone wants my service they PM for the service. Please give everyone a chance.

• Like 2

Yes, If you have some experience with PHP you are able to get all the schedules for only around 5$ from the Flight aware API

http://flightaware.com/commercial/flightxml/

It charges you about .0005c for each query made(depending on the size of your va it could be as low as 50 cents). I already have experience with the api, so if you need any help getting it setup let me know by pm.