airport schedules

michael Kraan

i have a question.

Is it possible that when I search on airports that when I choose EHAM that only the airports are visible from EHAM and not my

Full airport list in arrival?

Exmaple:

Airliner: British airways

Departures EHAM (Amsterdam)

Arrival and now only the airports from EHAM. When you do now than have you the full airports list and that is a big list. haha

Select aircraft B737-800

I hope that you understand me ïŠ

Greets

Michael Kraan

okay, misschien is het dan wat begrijpelijker haha.

Mijn vraag is:

wanneer je nu naar bijvoorbeeld frontschedules gaat dan krijg ik een lijstje

met:

Airliner

vertrek

aankomst

vliegtuig

Ik vul bij vertrek EHAM in dan krijg ik een hele lijst van allemaal airports bij aankomst. terwijl de helft niet naar die airport vliegt.

is het mogelijk dat alleen de airports zichbaar worden waarvanaf EHAM wordt gevlogen.

nog een voorbeeld

ik vertrek van EHAM en wil naar andere airport. dan krijg je nu allemaal airports te zien ookal vliegt er geen 1 enkele schedule naar die airport.

en ik wil juist dat alleen de airports zichtbaar worden waar ook echt schedules voor zijn.

snapje?

vriendelijke groet

Michael kraan

OK, so Michael is essentially asking for a search function that when you click, for example, EHAM as the departure, the search returns only scheduled routes that actually depart from EHAM and not as it seems, from everywhere else too. Same for Departure.

===

Ja ik snap je. Ik weet niet of FrntSchedules dat heeft, maar kijk effe naar mijn website's schedule search (http://www.unityvirtual.net/index.php/schedules/view). Als dat wat je zoekt dan kan ik in een paar uurtjes de code hier aan je geven, het is niet moeiljk, maar ik dacht niet dat ik FrontSchedules gebruikte...vergeef mijn Nederlands, heb er al 14 jaar niet meer gewoond dus een beetje roestig met schrijven, maar kan het nog wel goed verstaan hoor.

===

Yes I understand you. I don't know if FrontSchedules has that functionality, but take a look at my website's schedule search (http://www.unityvirtual.net/index.php/schedules/view). Is that is what you're after, give me a couple hours and I'll throw the code up for you. It's not hard, just a little edit, but I don't think we use FrontSchedule so we'll have to see.

I think he wants that when you select in the departure airport dropdown field for example EHAM....then only arrival airports for flights that go from EHAM to there shall be available in the arrival dropdown list and not all airports as it is right now. so i think he is not reffering to the results given by the search but to the arrival airport dropdown list. It doesn`t look to me that this works on your site that way?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...