vStatsCenter

Kyle
Message added by Kyle

WARNING: This module is no longer supported from the developer as the developer is shifting their focus on phpVMS v4 Addons.

• Moderators

Kyle,

Great addition, just the one problem i can find is when you change the selected date the h3 does not change it stays on the current month, the year changes but the month does not,

<h3 align="center">Stats For <?php echo $month_name;?> - <?php echo $year;?></h3>

I think its getting confused with the defined parameters at the top of the page.

• Moderators

Mark,

yeah I know it's been a issue. im going to rewrite the module one function for current month and another function for the past month or something else. maybe add a error messages.

cheers!

• Moderators

Well, lol.

I'm rewritting this module to remove thoses ugly ?month=07&year=2012 urls and putting them into clean. So, I'm pushing the update here pretty soon. Why not wait for the update? ;)

• Moderators

Build Released!

Download Here

View Changes Here

=================

Okay, I have redone the module and there is a exterme improvement here.

1) You do not need to put in the date and year in the URL for the current's month stats.

Example, today's is July 2012, you go to the module at www.va.com/index.php/vStatsCenter, the module will get all of the July 2012's stats. Simple. Be sure to update your URL links to the following code...

<a href="<?php echo url('/vStatsCenter/');?>">vStatsCenter</a>

2) If you want to look for past stats, you can use the drop down on the page, and select a month and hit View Month Stats, you'll notice the URL is now clean. Example www.va.com/index.php/vStatsCenter/past/04/2012

Cheers!

• Moderators

Mark,

yeah I know it's been a issue. im going to rewrite the module one function for current month and another function for the past month or something else. maybe add a error messages.

cheers!

Not been about for a while so just catching up, that was the only issue i had with the addition.

Great work by the way Kyle.

Kyle,

I have problems with the time, see picture. Its is different with the total time on the mainpage and also different with

the pilot times via the module toppilot http://www.vbirdva.com/vbv/index.php/TopPilot

I have been looking for an answer, but no luck at this time. Maybe you or somebody else has a quick solution.

Reagards,

Cor

post-834-0-50339100-1342595566_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Cor use a round function on the time in the index.tpl i had this and was an easy fix.

<?php echo round ($flighthours), (1);?>

the column you need to mod i think is this one.

<?php echo $ptime->time;?>

So would be this,

<?php echo round ($ptime->time), (1);?>

Not tested but should be good ;)

• Moderators

Hey Mark,

My module does not count any rejected PIREPS because I think they aren't worh it for the stats since its rejected.

So that's why it may be slightly different than other stats type modules.

cgentil,

Yep you go into the Admin Panel, go to site settings, maintance, and click on clear cache. That should do the trick. ;)

• Moderators

Hey Mark,

My module does not count any rejected PIREPS because I think they aren't worh it for the stats since its rejected.

So that's why it may be slightly different than other stats type modules.

Yeah i seen that in the query, thats why i said about the hours difference between top pilots data and yours.