Thinking of providing a free service to Virtual Airlines..

James142

Hello everyone :)

Hopefully a few of you will remember who I am. I'm James and I disappeared from these forums a few months back just before releasing Fs-Magazine.com with another member. Anyway's I'm glad to see that phpVMS is still going strong and I love the new forum layout! :)

I am thinking of creating a brand new project over the coming months and I wanted it to be a free service that could be provided to Virtual Airlines using phpVMS. For those of you who may have remembered Fs-Magazine launching, you would probably already know that it was far off from a success and is now in the process of being shut down by the original creator I believe.

After a few hours of thinking, I still came up with nothing so I am asking the users of phpVMS to perhaps give me any ideas for which they would like to be provided for their Virtual for free. I would preferr if this service had nothing to do with template designing or flight sim magazines as they are very time consuming. I have gained quite a lot of PHP and other website coding language so there will be a far less number of bugs and glitches with the website created.

Any ideas would be much appreciated :)

Kindest Regards,

James.

Also, if anyone would like to fill me in with what I might have missed during my absence via PM, I'd be delighted :)