air septimanie - Integration with vaCentral

air septimanie - the friendly virtual airline is pleased to announce the integration of its web site with vaCentral - the premier resource for virtual airlines on the net.

Thus, you can now choose to sent your pilot reports (PIREPs) to vaCentral and to follow your flight on their live map. Although there are still a few minor issues outstanding, I am working with Nabeel to fully integrate our custom web site with vaCentral.

Based in the beautiful Languedoc region in the South of France with bases in Béziers, Frankfurt-Hahn, Paris-Orly, Lübeck and London-Stansted, air septimanie is a virtual airline for X-Plane and FlightGear flying a fleet of 11 Airbus A-320 and 5 Boeing 737-800 and proposing regular flights between the north of Europe and our heartland in the South Of France and beyond.

Our destinations include exciting cities, such as:

• Béziers
  • Carcassonne
  • Frankfurt
  • Girona
  • Hamburg (Lübeck)
  • London
  • Munich (Memmingen)
  • Paris
  • ... and many more

Please visit our web site at: http://www.air-septimanie.com and feel free to join us as a pilot. We are looking for you.

post-3257-0-45412800-1338448360_thumb.jpg

post-3257-0-60199200-1338448361_thumb.jpg

post-3257-0-55692700-1338448362_thumb.jpg

post-3257-0-30626000-1338448363_thumb.jpg

post-3257-0-20809100-1338448364_thumb.jpg

I am sorry but I find that site a real mess. I am unable to find anything about it on the site, the site is too small for my browser, and I am using a laptop to view it in. It needs a lot of work to be honest. Also using tables to lay the site out, is old, div tags work a lot better as you can style them a lot better than you can with tables. Good luck with the VA, but in my opinion it needs a lot of work.