If you like to code and you have an iPad...

Kyle

• Moderators

I just bought this app called Textastic for my iPad and heck! I gotta say it's freaking awesome app to code on the iPad on the go!

Now I don't have to sit at my computer and code! I can code on my iPad anywhere now!

It's well for the price! Only $9.99! You can code in many different languages, upload your files via FTP, Webdav, or see your HTML work locally on the iPad (I think but haven't tired).

More info -> http://www.textasticapp.com/

• Like 1

Kyle,

Had this a while mate, it is a useful app, although I found the Ipad for coding a nightmare... I prefer the feedback from the keys while typing.. couldnt imagine sitting for hours trying to do anything major on my Ipad, but for emergency updates on the fly it is good.

Ive tried a few for Web Development, but this si the only one thats still installed.

• Moderators

Kyle,

Had this a while mate, it is a useful app, although I found the Ipad for coding a nightmare... I prefer the feedback from the keys while typing.. couldnt imagine sitting for hours trying to do anything major on my Ipad, but for emergency updates on the fly it is good.

Ive tried a few for Web Development, but this si the only one thats still installed.

Very true, that's the way I am.

I just needed something so I don't have to sit on my computer to fix minor issues.

Mostly, it can be a pain to code on the iPad, but it's something to fix things.