Israir Virtual starts operations

We are proud to announce the startup of Israir Virtual. We are working to customize the look of the website but is available the current fleet of Israir Airlines, Airbus A320 and ATR 42/72 yet . We hope that soon also be available routes and / or aircraft out of service or seasonal, so you can also fly Boeing 737 Classic, Boeing 737 NG, Boeing 757/767 and Airbus A330.

See you on the air!

http://www.israirvirtual.com

• 1 year later...

Israir Virtual has begun a renovation to update the look of the website, so flights are temporarily canceled.

This renovation also means that all our pilots must re-register because the previous database was not compatible with the new look of the website. From Israir Virtual we hope you apologize us for the inconvenient this renewed may have caused.

We hope to be fully operational along the month of September, and then we will send a NOTAM to all pilots to report that they can fly again with Israir Virtual.

See you in the skies!

actually it MUST be wrong cause the database has absolutely nothing to do with the "look of the website" ;)

You are right mseiwald... really we wanted implement the SMF module, tehrefore I said database was not compatible... my mistake...

Flights are again available.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the thing is not so bad because they did don´t want or they could not do more damage. They merely change the index file of the root folder and add a folder with some files and other files in the root folder, the rest, including the databases are intactes, so with some difficulty to clear these new files and folders, and restore the original index seems that all have been in a fright.

Now the question ... Is it a security breach of my software or my hosting? What I can do to prevent this in the future? Can make backup copies of the databases?

Thanks.

• Moderators

Well, the thing is not so bad because they did don´t want or they could not do more damage. They merely change the index file of the root folder and add a folder with some files and other files in the root folder, the rest, including the databases are intactes, so with some difficulty to clear these new files and folders, and restore the original index seems that all have been in a fright.

Now the question ... Is it a security breach of my software or my hosting? What I can do to prevent this in the future? Can make backup copies of the databases?

Thanks.

It is the software exploit. Check the exploit info: http://forum.phpvms....-chart-exploit/