Aer Lingus Virtual

Hello and welcome to Aer Lingus Virtual airlines. We are a virtual airline operating within Europe and America operating a main fleet of A319, A320 and A330.

Please feel free to look around our site and if you fancy why not sign up for a interesting journey through space, time and much more with us! We offer our members so much such as Teamspeak2, kACARS and many Pilot Centre Features.

So please sign up today!

Regards, Daniel Cormack CEO EIN0001

Go to www.virtualein.tk

Okay, usually Virtual Airline owners that have any sort of free domain name end up closing so fast because they can't get any pilots. If it was me, i wouldn't join a virtual airline that had a free domain. It just doesn't look good. Either get a real domain name or your prob. gonna shut down soon enough. When i see a Virtual Airline with a free domain it is like they just don't care about their virtual airline and they haven't spent any money to get it anywhere.

• Like 1

• Moderators

ED you realy schouldn't even bother to reply to him (los off keypresses) he will close this one down in max 2 weeks als like he did with his other (how mush is it now)10 va's.

he always starts a copy of a RL and gets closed.

i find following line verry funny

Total Flights: 0

Total Hours Flown: 0

Total Flights Today: 0

Total Stored Flights: 31

Total Passengers Flown: 0

that just looks redicules

• Like 1

Haha Yea, your prob. right! I have never seen the stored flights before. Also if these people are not serious about starting a Virtual Airline, don't. I mean some of the people on this forums have great and successful virtual airlines, but when these guys come in here and start these free one's, it's kind of an insult to the people who do so much hard work and dedicate a lot of time and money to this wonderful hobby. If you don't have time or money, just go and join a virtual airline that has already achieved success.

• Like 1

Just for your FYI,

Daniel Cormack started many VA's in the past and apparently, he doesn't know how to grow up and run a VA...

wow how sad hahahhaha daniel im starting a new VA you want to join!! ill make up a staff title just for you!!