Technical Writing Services

MCSchwartz

Keyboard-1.jpg

In the past I attempted to reach out and offer my services unfortunately due to health issues in the family I had to put that on hold. I am pleased to announce that at this time I would once again like to open up my services to the FS community.

Technical Writing Services:

The backbone of any virtual airline is technical writing. Whether it be your website or the policies that govern your daily operations you will notice that words are everywhere!

What is Offered:

-Terms & Conditions

-Standard Operating Procedures

-Pilot Handbooks

-Web Page Text

-And more! (Per Discussion)

Financial Information:

All documents are uniquely written and created under the full guidance of the client.Costs are extremely low and fully negotiable before the project is started.

In order to guarantee the satisfaction of the client documents are open for full review before any payment is made. In addition to this minor additions to the document after completion of the project are absolutely free.

If you are interested in these services I ask that you please contact me through one or both of the below methods.

E-mail: schwartzmcs32@gmail.com

Skype. M.Schwartz32

• Like 1

• 8 years later...