Cron Causing Issues [SOLVED]

icebox3d

Hello,

I am having a weird issue with phpVMS and it counting PIREPs. It is able to count the hours just fine from the PIREPs submitted however it just sets the PIREPs for all pilots to 0. I also have this from the cron script as an error.

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/gocanair/public_html/core/common/StatsData.class.php on line 171

I am guessing that could be causing the issue. Any ideas on a fix for that?

Thanks,

Nick

• Administrators

What version are you running? I have run into the same issue with the latest beta. I am looking for the cause, When a pirep is accepted for a pilot the system recalculates the hours and pireps for that pilot correctly, it just seems to be within the maintenance functions somewhere.

Hi Simpilot,

I am running version v2.1.934-170-g5ca803a

I did the install test and dbcheck and this is what I got.

[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/ActivityData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/activity_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pireps_airportdropdown.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Activity/Activity.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/vendors/orm/paris.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Database Check

Checking phpvms_acarsdata...OK

Checking phpvms_activityfeed...OK

Checking phpvms_adminlog...OK

Checking phpvms_aircraft...OK

Checking phpvms_airlines...OK

Checking phpvms_airports...OK

Checking phpvms_awards...OK

Checking phpvms_awardsgranted...OK

Checking phpvms_bids...OK

Checking phpvms_customfields...OK

Checking phpvms_downloads...OK

Checking phpvms_expenselog...OK

Checking phpvms_expenses...OK

Checking phpvms_fieldvalues...OK

Checking phpvms_financedata...OK

Checking phpvms_fuelprices...OK

Checking phpvms_groupmembers...OK

Checking phpvms_groups...OK

Checking phpvms_ledger...OK

Checking phpvms_navdata...OK

Checking phpvms_news...OK

Checking phpvms_pages...OK

Checking phpvms_pilots...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepcomments...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepfields...OK

Checking phpvms_pireps...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepvalues...OK

Checking phpvms_ranks...OK

Checking phpvms_schedules...OK

Checking phpvms_sessions...OK

Checking phpvms_settings...OK

Checking phpvms_updates...OK

I am guessing I should replace the files that failed checksum? Also, dbtest gave me this error.

Warning: include(/home/gocanair/public_html/install/loader.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gocanair/public_html/install/dbtest.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/gocanair/public_html/install/loader.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gocanair/public_html/install/dbtest.php on line 3

Fatal error: Class 'DB' not found in /home/gocanair/public_html/install/dbtest.php on line 5

Thanks,

Nick

II

Hi Parkho,

Even if I do replace the PIREPdata.class.php file with the latest one from the change log area of the forum, it still fails checksum. I think a patch needs to be released at some point to address this issue as it sets every pilots flights in the db to 0 until they submit another PIREP.

Thanks,

Nick

• 9 months later...

Hello,

I am having a weird issue with phpVMS and it counting PIREPs. It is able to count the hours just fine from the PIREPs submitted however it just sets the PIREPs for all pilots to 0. I also have this from the cron script as an error.

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/gocanair/public_html/core/common/StatsData.class.php on line 171

I am guessing that could be causing the issue. Any ideas on a fix for that?

Thanks,

Nick

I'm facing this same problem, since I changed to a new hosting service on last March 9th. I have this on line 171:

$key_month = date('MY', $start);

Then, it makes me think it might be the date() function, since I've googled "A non well formed numeric value encountered" and it returned me...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6136430/a-non-well-formed-numeric-value-encountered

http://forums.phpfreaks.com/topic/160271-solved-a-non-well-formed-numeric-value-encountered/

So, I've changed line 171 to...

$key_month = date('i', $start);

... and I'm now expecting the cron to run to see if it works. On this new hosting, I'm using PHP 5.3.x. If I get it working again, I'll post here. :)