FSInn

Arrghh, just remembered about this topic. Was gonna post amessage this morning before work but my PC froze.

I am just about to head off again now and It's quite a long answer I made before.

Tomorrow morning I will explain in more detail if you want, but for now one word "Jasper Bussemaker" is what you want. :)

Hey again,

Sorry about that but yes let's hope my PC doesn't freeze again ;)

As I was going to say in reality you can't pull anything from either FSINN or Squawkbox it just won't work. They are just a tool to connect to the VATSIM/IVAO servers and file a flight plan.

But with the integrated service from Jasper it cleverly builds a system onto your VA (I believe he has just released a version to work with PHPVMS) where it automatically pulls your pilot's data.

So as soon as the pilot connects to VATSIM/IVAO with a flight number of your VA then it will start recording everything and it will be sent to your VA database.

And it will even appear on the live pilots map!

What's great about it is the pilot no longer needs any pilot reporting software and just connecting to VATSIM/IVAO will push the data.

Quite a few VAs already have this great bit of kit although in my honest opinion some have got it working better than others.

Aer Lingus VA have it, but in my opinion the best VA with it working great so far is Vueling Virtual.

You can see (when there are flights) on this page what it does exactly: live map (Vueling) or live map (Aer Lingus) also note how it pulls VATSIM and IVAO.

Then on my profile with that VA you see how it's all reported etc.

Jasper is a great guy and very helpful and friendly so if you ever have a problem he's always around.

Hope that helps in someway,

Matthew :)

P.S. Oh yes you were right that is the right link to his site! If I remember rightly though I think THIS is the product you are looking for.