FS Flight Keeper problem!

iva

hi,

i have some serious problems with FSFK!

first, when pilots connect to live map, i get many same lines dublicated under the live map!

second, the pilots connect to site successfuly and send their pireps and get the <Success!> message for their sending!

but i don't get the pireps in admin panel!

hi,

ok, i realy don't know how my pilots solve this!

but just noticed that the PHP-VMS modules are all OK with FSFK and there is no problem with them! and no changes required with the modules!

the only thing your pilots need from your VA site is the VA-TEMPLATE.txt file. this file should be placed in their DOCUMENTS/FSFK/TEMPLATE folder!

after that , FSFK configuration needed! and the problems will Occur!

all of the problems refers to the pilots! they have to configure the FSFK very carefully and step by step according to the manual.

you know that FSFK is very complicated and complex!

if they go wrong with the configuration , they may send their pireps and you don't receive them! maybe the live map of your VA site work weird ! and many other problems! and here you think thats your site problem! but really it's NOT!

just be cool and make a simple language .PDF manual for FSFK and give it to your pilots and enjoy your perfect VA ;) THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH PHP-VMS MODULES :wub: