Registration results in blank page [Solved]

mischka

Hello

I got some real urgent issue: when somebody tries to register with my airline they get a blank page after they click "register". No error messages, nothing, not even with "debug" on.

When I hit a wrong captcha it will come back to the regform though, so that part works. But apart of it, nothing shows and the registration is not processed.

I looked on the forums here and couldnt find anyone with the same problem. Its a brand new site, the registration page is not modified.

What could this be? I'm not fluent in php and really in a dump now because of this.

I dont buy this stuff with the free hosting: I know at least one more website that runs phpvms on host1free.com without problems!

There got to be a "normal" solution for this.

Somehow one registration went through, by the way, but without firstname/lastname. odd!

my initial thought that the form data are not transferred well seems to be false: if I redirect the form to another page I can get all the form data.

• 3 weeks later...

I fixed it now, thanks.

Somehow the registration_error.tpl was showing even when the error variable was empty, so I changed it like so:

<?php
if ($error!='')
{ echo '<h3>Error Registering</h3><p>'.$error.'</p>'; }
?>

that's all :)

I think though that a simple registration page shouldn't need some fancy graphics library.