FREE WEBHOSTING AND DOMAIN NAME

Thats right you read it right, I have some free webhosting and a domain name to give away to the first lucky 3 people to inbox me.

The webhosting is curtesy of http://www.intelhost.co.uk and is valid for a year, after that you can transfer your domain or stay with us...its up to you!

To see what you get click here http://www.intelhost.co.uk/phpvms.php

In return I do require each VA to provide a link and show my logo somewhere on their front page.

There is no catch and also no fee's what so ever!

The reason I am doing this is to help out some VA get of the ground without having to worry about webhosting cost etc...

This offer expires at 13:00 30/06/2012 UTC so you best be quick!

Kind Regards

Scott Drury

Terms and Conditions for Free Web Hosting and Domain Name

1. Terms of Webhosting

1.1 Website are to be used for the purpose of hosting a Virtual Airline and Forum.

1.2 Users have full access to there accounts and will be checked from time to time to make sure they are following the rules laid out in http://www.intelhost.co.uk/terms.php

1.3 Users will have to display IntelHosts logo and link on their front page.

1.4 Users will need to register on IntelHost's website. Our Privacy statement can be found here http://www.intelhost.co.uk/privacy.php

1.5 Web Hosting is for a period of 1 year, after which time the User can cancel their service or renew for a further year for £25.

1.6 Web Hosting may be cancelled by the User at anytime but a release fee for the domain name will be required as laid out in Terms for Domain Name 2.3

1.7 Any accounts found to be abused or have unacceptable content on it will be suspended until the issues are resolved.

2. Terms for Domain name

2.1 User will be required to keep their Domain name at IntelHost for a period of 1 year after which time the user is free to transfer their domain or renew their web hosting as laid out Terms of Web Hosting 1.5

2.2 Domain names will be registered to the user but will be locked for a period of 1 year to IntelHost

2.3 If a User wants to transfer the Domain with in the first year a release fee of £10 will be required before the domain is unlocked for transfer.

Disclaimer

IntelHost shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. IntelHost makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. IntelHost disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by IntelHost and its employees.

Disclosure to law enforcement

IntelHost may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.

Changes to the TOS

IntelHost reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.

O_O That sucks .. Good job on reporting them though! and @scott using pirated software as a hosting company will get your rep. down to 0. You could also be arrested and be shutdown. Also on a side note.. Don't use all caps for the title it just looks weird and super unprofessional.

This isn't a nulled script at all! I'm not sure what is going on here but I am a little angry tho! This is in the process of being sorted out with WHMCS.

Please don't slate me as this is just a simple issue that is being sorted out right now!

Regards

Scott

• Moderators

This isn't a nulled script at all! I'm not sure what is going on here but I am a little angry tho! This is in the process of being sorted out with WHMCS.

Please don't slate me as this is just a simple issue that is being sorted out right now!

Regards

Scott

Well, I would like to apologize on what I posted, but clearly, WHMCS should had your domain in their file, but it does tell me it doesn't have it.

It's just been recently people telling me they got things, and I find it that it was nulled or pirated as I refer them as a lying bas******.

Once again, I apologize.

Well, I would like to apologize on what I posted, but clearly, WHMCS should had your domain in their file, but it does tell me it doesn't have it.

It's just been recently people telling me they got things, and I find it that it was nulled or pirated as I refer them as a lying bas******.

Once again, I apologize.

I understand I order some software on ebay a few months ago which turns out to be dodgy! I wasn't impressed! Im more embarrassed to be honest with you, mainly because I thought I got things all sorted and wanted to help out some VA's!

• Moderators

You ordered WHMCS on eBay? Why not just do it through the ACTUAL company? People on eBay scam others every single day...

Not a good idea to order on eBay... you can easily get ripped off. You should always make online orders from the Actual Company who won't be ripping you off.

Be careful when doing online shopping from eBay or other online selling.

Not a good idea to order on eBay... you can easily get ripped off. You should always make online orders from the Actual Company who won't be ripping you off.

Be careful when doing online shopping from eBay or other online selling.

Yeah I've learnt that the hard way! Any way! The reason why it was coming up with unknown user on whmcs website was I've changed my domain and intelhost.co.uk isn't registered for whmcs...I just got the license reissued and their website will be updatewd in due course.

so now we have that issue out the way...Free web hosting anyone?

You ordered WHMCS on eBay? Why not just do it through the ACTUAL company? People on eBay scam others every single day...

It was what i thought was an A/C Carrier add on for FS2004, I thought it was second hand...evendently not!