signature problems

GlobalOne

Hey everyone,

another day another problem ;).

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /***/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1035
Warning: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /***/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1036
Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /***/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054
Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /***/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

Anyone know whats causing these? I managed to fix the first 2 by adding (int)

$stepsize = imagefontheight((int)$font);
$fontwidth = imagefontwidth((int)$font);

on lines 1034, 1035 of PilotData.class.php but I could not figure out how to get the rest to work.

2) Also no text is displaying on my signature except of rthe phpvms test on the bottom. Anyone know why?

Hey everyone,

another day another problem ;).

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /***/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1035
Warning: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /***/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1036

Anyone know whats causing these? I managed to fix the first 2 by adding (int)

$stepsize = imagefontheight((int)$font);
$fontwidth = imagefontwidth((int)$font);

on lines 1034, 1035 of PilotData.class.php but I could not figure out how to get the rest to work.

2) Also no text is displaying on my signature except of rthe phpvms test on the bottom. Anyone know why?

I Had that problem, hated it, so i bought a cheap vps and ran it off of that, worked just fine. Is it a vps or your server or is it hosting you bought?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have this issue as well. The hosting claims that they have enabled GD and GD2, and told me to refer back here. It works with no issues on my localhost server however.

[b]Warning[/b]: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in [b]/home/kamil/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php[/b] on line [b]1035[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in [b]/home/kamil/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php[/b] on line [b]1036[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in [b]/home/kamil/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php[/b] on line [b]1054[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in [b]/home/kamil/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php[/b] on line [b]1054[/b]

• 1 year later...