EasyJet Virtual www.flyezy.co.uk

Hello one and all,

I would love to introduce my new EasyJet VA called FlyEzy.co.uk. At FlyEzy we simulate the Real World Airline as closely as possible without infringing on copyright etc... So you can be rest assured we aren't going anywhere.

We have over 30 Schedules and 100+ Destinations and we are currently recruiting new pilots and in the near future Staff positions will become available.

So if you want to be apart of a growing VA that will develop over time and can only get better then www.flyezy.co.uk is the place for you.

Head over to www.flyezy.co.uk, join up and take to the virtual skies with FlyEzy.co.uk

Warm Regards and I will look forward to seeing you in the virtual skies soon!

Scott Drury

CEO FlyEzy.co.uk

• Moderators

so he used some off your pictures. file a complaint to his host and not here i have had it with people trying to get something done here instead of using the correct ways.

and also there is something called "email" just tell him he is doing something wrong instead of bashing here in the forums.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I just had enough with this copying here right now.

I'm going to call the shots, copying stops here in these forums. It's gotten out of hand and I have said this many times.

• Like 1

• Moderators

It's gotten out of hand and I have said this many times.

Because of this. He did not respect the work i have done so there is no need to respect him. This is how these people has to be treated. Yes i know...i am very bad but i am bored to send always emails etc. I am just taking further actions before starting to inform the police every time someone steals my content without any permission.

For your information, he is his host :P.