Upcoming Module: vFleetTracker

Kyle

• Moderators

Hey everyone,

I have decided to work on a new module, the module I will be making is called vFleetTracker.

Basically what the module will do is that is, the main page will have a list of your fleet, with how many miles it flew, hours, flights, last flight, last location…ETC… blah….blah…blah! :lol:

Then when you view a fleet, you will see the general info of the fleet, the route map of the fleet, numbers of flights, list of flights with the fleet, and the last 15 or 20 flights made with the fleet, greased landing rates with it..ETC…. blah….blah….blah! :lol: again!

Will keep this thread updated on the progress! Screenshots will be up in a few days!

Cheers!

Oh! BTW, I need ideas. Throw it over here! :D

I'll start writing the module this Monday. Need a weekend break here before moving on the next project!

Sounds like a blimmin super idea to me! Have always been interested in fleet modules. When you refer to: "Then when you view a fleet, you will see the general info of the fleet," Do you mean a particular aircraft?

Because when you click the aircraft it would be nice to have a popup maybe with all that info for the particular plane.

And something I've always wanted to see is a status of the plane for example how worthy it is like after a few flights it might be 89%.

But thats a dream :P

Cheers cant wait for this one!

i have got something similar on my site right now... i used the realschedulelite module and modified it just to use as aircraft information site but i`m also looking forward to this. I would love to have a seperate module for that instead of the modified version i created ;)http://www.flyhellenicairways.com/index.php/RealScheduleLite/get_aircraft?id=72

• Moderators

When you refer to: "Then when you view a fleet, you will see the general info of the fleet," Do you mean a particular aircraft?

Yep, a particular aircraft!

i have got something similar on my site right now... i used the realschedulelite module and modified it just to use as aircraft information site but i`m also looking forward to this. I would love to have a seperate module for that instead of the modified version i created ;)http://www.flyhellen..._aircraft?id=72

mseiwald, gald to hear your interested in it! And BTW, liked how you laid out the fleet info! Well done!

I can have something like recent flights, and flights served...ETC.

It should be easy to change the tables to your liking!

Cheers!

Hm i would suggest GC Maps... If you decide to use Google Maps please don't use that ugly big teardrop markers ;) btw do you know a good documentation on how to change those markers on google maps? I have been searching but found nothing that helped me. Thats why i switched to GC on my whole site except for the live acars.

(null)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Your all modules are great..thanks

Thanks!

wow very nice thanks

No problem! I should get up to speed, and a few screenshots of the progress this weekend after pulling a 12 hour shift at work tomorrow.

Cheers!

• Moderators

How is project going? Can U send me beta? bartlomiej-wozniak@gazeta.pl

Kind Regards,

Bartlomiej Wozniak.

I'm currently working on a another project at the momment, I'll be getting to it on my limited free times.

Currently, I don't release any betas.

Hopefully this module will be done soon. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Is there a release date for this yet, it sounds like what I am trying to do on my site. I have been trying to use the code by simpilot for individual aircraft info and build it into a page but am having trouble getting it to work.

Expect it soon! ;):D

• 1 month later...