Any Addon Ideas?

Sava

Hey everyone!

I am still new to PHP but I will have some free time during the next few weeks and might just be able to contribute to the community and develop an addon or two.

Nothing complex but some small staff rather.

Leave your suggestions on what you would like and I will take a look and see if I can do it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sava,

Great Modules....Have you ever thought of creating a Pilot HR Portal? You already have LOA and Hub Transfer....you just need to add Resignation option as well. But you can call it Pilot HR with all HR admin issues, like leave of absence, hub transfer and resignation. Just idea....keep up the great work.

Hi Sava,

Great Modules....Have you ever thought of creating a Pilot HR Portal? You already have LOA and Hub Transfer....you just need to add Resignation option as well. But you can call it Pilot HR with all HR admin issues, like leave of absence, hub transfer and resignation. Just idea....keep up the great work.

Can you explain in detail? What kind of regisgnation, what would the module do?

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm not sure if you have seen the RealScheduleLite add-on by simpilot and that could be a challenging experience to fix the bugs that add-on has right now as it's not supported by simpilot anymore. Here is the link:

RealScheduleLite

;)

It´s a good idea, but I think is better create a schedules system similar to RealScheduleLite but if I am in KLAX and there are 10 flights avaliables, in RealScheduleLite I cant book all because in RealScheduleLite you only can book a looping routes:

flight 1 - KBOS - KATL

flight 2 - KATL - KDEN

flight 3 - KDEN - KORD

flight 4 - KORD - KBOS

But I think if I am in KATL and there are schedules KDEN and to KBOS I can book both not only one.

Please, Can you do this Addon? I think will is a GREAT ADDON!

• 3 weeks later...