Selective Admin Log In?

simpilot

Why not make a module for this yourself?

create a new member group then modify the menu file to only show the link if the person logged on belongs to that group, same as the admin panel link is shown, then make the link point to a new module and just bassicaly duplicate the admin pirep managment module.

• Administrators

dug through the build log....... tried to modify usergroups.class.php and app.config.php and managed to destroy things pretty well here on the local development server.... ::) have created a new folder "admincbm" and modified the templates and such to just show what I want in the menu bar but when I call the folder it ends up going right back to the old admin folder and it's files. Guess I will wait for the next update.

• Administrators

No don't change anything according to the build log. I was just pointing out it was being worked on.

If you want the latest updates from the latest build, then update to the beta. But things are sometimes broken. I haven't had the time to work on phpVMS lately

• Administrators

Thanks Nabeel - I have to say you have done a great job with phpVMS! I floundered around with a couple of other packages out there with little to no sucess but have enjoyed working with phpVMS and have learned a lot along the way. Keep up the good work!

I am looking forward to the full release of the new update that includes this selective admin. It will be highly welcomed at my VA. And I love using phpvms, has everything I need, and being able to make it my own is the best, instead of having it all look exactly the same.

Cheers

Dan C