Routes

Zishan

Hi, I'm giving a service where I put in your flight routes for a very cheap price. For example, lets say you own a British Airways VA I will put in the routes for that for very cheap price. This is for CEO's who don't have time please don't hesitate to PM me for any more info.

• Moderators

iff you are asking iff annyone is intrested this sounds to me more as a begging for some money instead of offering a complete service.

let me rephrase how do you get the schedules and how do you import or enter them in the database

• Like 1

iff you are asking iff annyone is intrested this sounds to me more as a begging for some money instead of offering a complete service.

let me rephrase how do you get the schedules and how do you import or enter them in the database

They will be in the csv file format which is compatible with PHPVMS. Schedules I know a place where to get them for, so yeah

• Moderators

I'm pretty sure this does looks not legit to me here. You just provided basic info here on what you do, and it's not likely you won't get much people buying from you. And I would like to see 100% proof that is legal before I do any business here. But that's the way I think here.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

• Administrators

I have written a script to collect and parse the information for live schedules from Flight Aware using their FlightXML API. I do sell these sets of schedules as a ready to import sql database, and am allowed to by their terms and conditions as the data gained from the FlightXML API is a service that the user has to pay for. I do know that you can not sell any items from their site that are collected by scraping or other such actions within the free content portions.

There are a number of other sites that also have similar information available that have the same terms. ( quicktrip.com, flightstats.com, and flightarrivals.com are a few) I would be very careful in what information you are collecting to resell, the site owners will protect their own investment.

Flight Aware Terms - http://flightaware.com/about/termsofuse

10 - Any intellectual property or content associated with FlightAware is the sole property of FlightAware. With the exception of data retrieved through the FlightXML service, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, lease, loan, sell, or create creative derivative works of any FlightAware content.

I'm pretty sure this does looks not legit to me here. You just provided basic info here on what you do, and it's not likely you won't get much people buying from you. And I would like to see 100% proof that is legal before I do any business here. But that's the way I think here.

Best of luck!

Its something different not using Flight Aware or any other one of them

I have written a script to collect and parse the information for live schedules from Flight Aware using their FlightXML API. I do sell these sets of schedules as a ready to import sql database, and am allowed to by their terms and conditions as the data gained from the FlightXML API is a service that the user has to pay for. I do know that you can not sell any items from their site that are collected by scraping or other such actions within the free content portions.

There are a number of other sites that also have similar information available that have the same terms. ( quicktrip.com, flightstats.com, and flightarrivals.com are a few) I would be very careful in what information you are collecting to resell, the site owners will protect their own investment.

Flight Aware Terms - http://flightaware.c...bout/termsofuse

10 - Any intellectual property or content associated with FlightAware is the sole property of FlightAware. With the exception of data retrieved through the FlightXML service, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, lease, loan, sell, or create creative derivative works of any FlightAware content.

I'm not getting it from FlightAware or any of them that you have mentioned. I'm doing something totally different.

I can't see anyone you paying you for something that was not coded by you.

Look no-one seems to understand, the way I get my schedules is not by FlightAware or anything else. It's not illegal, not taking any codes from any website.

As the others have stated, if I was looking for this kind of service, I would make sure to know how you do it or I would use Simpilot's service. He is respected throughout the community and I would have no doubt. I can't say the same for you. Especially since you marketed your services to me even by PM.

I am not holding anything against you and do not get this in the wrong way. It is just some friendly advice.

As I stated in the PM, good luck to you and your business.

the only way of doing this without using flight aware or airlines crew sites (which im assuming you dont use as that would mean knowing or being a pilot at every airline) is to either email the airline where they would probably say no or going through every single schedule on an airlines website (which I dout as thats a long process). So im struggling to find a way that your Legally retrieving this information?

• Moderators

Why I do find this funny...

You create the routes by hand, and how are you sure that you HAVE EVERY ROUTE out of a airline. For example, do you have Delta Airline's Full Schedules, I'm guessing not...

You could be easily be blown off if you don't have every airline routes in the world, you may never know who's going to be asking you for a non-popular small airline routes.

Best of Luck!

Why I do find this funny...

You create the routes by hand, and how are you sure that you HAVE EVERY ROUTE out of a airline. For example, do you have Delta Airline's Full Schedules, I'm guessing not...

You could be easily be blown off if you don't have every airline routes in the world, you may never know who's going to be asking you for a non-popular small airline routes.

Best of Luck!

I first see if it's there if not them I don't do it simple

First you said you had a source, and didn't want to share because you thought people would use it instead of your services, now your telling us that you put them in by hand.. Why do i sense there is something wrong with this..

Oh I know a place to go to, not going to say which site because people might take it, but yeah and its not flight aware.

• Moderators

And yet, I'm going to close this topic to prevent anymore of the bashing/yapping over something.

Zishan, I wish the best of luck of your services but this topic needs to be closed to stop people aguring over something. If you can't prove that you can really provide a services such as this, then you won't likely get customers because new customers wants proof to be sure what you can provide what you are providing right now.

Locked.

• Like 1