[SOLVED]Pilot Public Profile remove PIREPS List

Colin

I would like to remove the Pireps list from the pilot public profile, would someone be able to tell me how to get rid of it please, the reason for wanting to remove it is so I can skin it, otherwise when the PIREPS list is called on the pilot public profile it will create a duplicate skin.

As always any help appreciated :wub:

As I recall (without opening the installation itself) is that the pirep list is not inside the actual pilot_public_profile.tpl but rather the controller calls the 2 .tpl files.

If he was to remove the code from the pirep_list.tpl file (if that is what you are saying?) it would also mean it cannot be used for other places on the site, which he may does not want.

I believe deleting it from the controller is a better solution. :)

Then you have the problem of updates, an update will over write any changes made to modules that come with phpvms. Why don't you just style the pireps list, instead of removing it? Saves on all the hassle of having to repeat the code removal from the module.

• 2 weeks later...