Schedules input

eurobelgian

Hey,I have two minor "bugs"/problems with the flight schedules:- when I enter the flight time as e.g. "5.3" then the system makes it automatically "5".- when typing something in the notes form, I want sometime making a </br> ... one time it works, another time it didn't although I have typed just the same! (maybe it is a leg problem, as it didn't work at leg 1, but it did at leg 2...)Thanks,Anthony

The flight time is because the flight time in the my sql database is specified as "int" and not "float". It is only a problem at the schedules input.The <br /> doesn't work, now the 2 legs can't do it. Maybe it was possible in the previous build, as one of the legs was entered before the update. Now I get this: http://www.flyeurobelgian.com/belstarcl ... /details/3Anthony

• Administrators

Ah, I thought I had done varchar() as I did with the PIREP form.You can change that field type if you'd like, I'll change it in the next build (not until next week at least).I do filter out the html, and it does htmlentities() on it. You can change it manually in the schedules table in that column for now. I'll make a few changes to that as well to allow HTML.