Hub Transfer Request v1.0

Sava

Hey. I am not really sure what is causing the error as I haven't experienced this during my testing and it is the first time being reported.

The lines that are being reported are:

{
$sql = "DELETE FROM loa WHERE pilotid='$id'";
$query = mysql_query($sql);
return mysql_affected_rows();
}

There isn't much to it. It is a simple query to delete the request for that pilot (pilot id). Can you make sure that everything imported to the DB successfully. Go to phpmyadmin and manually delete everything from the loa table and than submit a new request from the front end and see if you can delete it then.

Hey. I am not really sure what is causing the error as I haven't experienced this during my testing and it is the first time being reported.

The lines that are being reported are:

{
$sql = "DELETE FROM loa WHERE pilotid='$id'";
$query = mysql_query($sql);
return mysql_affected_rows();
}

There isn't much to it. It is a simple query to delete the request for that pilot (pilot id). Can you make sure that everything imported to the DB successfully. Go to phpmyadmin and manually delete everything from the loa table and than submit a new request from the front end and see if you can delete it then.

I checked it, i cleared the LOA table and it just doesn't like doing something.

Oh well I'm just going to have to do LoA and Hub Transfers through my Support centre.

• 2 months later...

Anyone Explain this.

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'julianac'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in/home/julianac/public_html/core/common/LoAData.class.php on line 23

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in/home/julianac/public_html/core/common/LoAData.class.php on line 23

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in/home/julianac/public_html/core/common/LoAData.class.php on line 24

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

to all with the error try the following in your commen change the husstransfer class the part for the get all requests to the following $sql = "SELECT h.pilotid, p.firstname, p.lastname, p.email, p.hub, h.hub_initial, h.hub_req, h.date_submitted, h.reason, h.status FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."hubtransfer h LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."pilots p ON p.pilotid = h.pilotid";

$ret = DB::get_results($sql);

return $ret;

this fixzd mine thanks to the help of manuel from crazy creatives

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

to all with the error try the following in your commen change the husstransfer class the part for the get all requests to the following $sql = "SELECT h.pilotid, p.firstname, p.lastname, p.email, p.hub, h.hub_initial, h.hub_req, h.date_submitted, h.reason, h.status FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."hubtransfer h LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."pilots p ON p.pilotid = h.pilotid";

$ret = DB::get_results($sql);

return $ret;

this fixzd mine thanks to the help of manuel from crazy creatives

can you copy your code in "HubTransfertData.class.php" from line 51 to exd of modify?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...