AirTran Airways Virtual - Launch

press_top.jpg

Orlando, FL - July 18, 2012

AirTran Airways Virtual - Official News Release

AirTran Airways Virtual announced the launch of all flight operations on the date of August 10, 2012,

at 1000Z. AirTran Airways Virtual is now a fully functional virtual airline, and is seeking virtual airline pilots to fill first officer positions for AirTran Airways Virtual's Boeing 737-700s and Boeing 717-200s. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit airtranva.org for more information.

AirTran Airways virtual was founded in May of 2012 by two flight simulator enthusiasts. The virtual airline officially launched all operations on August 10, 2012 at 1000Z. The virtual airline features a full PIREP and ACARS system, in addition to a professional and realistic website. The virtual airline also features a fully accurate flight schedule as of August of 2012. AirTran Airways Virtual prides itself on being one of the most realistic and professional airlines in the industry.

Looking very professional but not that skin again. And how come when you click the 123.info link it says opening 2009? :S

Thank you - and I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the skin. As far as I know, this is the only skin operating with phpVMS, and it has been fully customized to suite the needs of ATVA. As far as the 1234.info link, that is their website, I didn't design it nor do I control it. But I did change the link so it now opens in a new tab. Thanks for the feedback:)

You don't need more realistic shots you just need to embed them properly..

The images are a bit large for the page, I can't do photoshop lol. So I'm waiting on Jordan for that, he says he is going to cut out the picture of the airplane and paste it onto a smaller background canvas so it will fit without being smushed on the page.

• 1 month later...