Jet Airways VA

Zishan

Jet Airways is the largest Indian airline based out of Mumbai, Maharashtra. It operates over 400 flights daily to 76 destinations worldwide. Its main hub is Mumbai, with secondary hubs at Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru. It has an international hub at Brussels Airport, Belgium. Jet Airways is owned by Naresh Goyal.

Please if me some feedback on what you think. There is no Jet Airways Virtual out there.

Sure you called them? When they shut you down, they will be asking for PROOF. You don't have any so in that case you would be screwed. You need to make sure you have written permission from their legal department. Also if i'm correct i believe I've seen you post about other airlines that you wanted to open. You gotta choose one, who cares what we think, pick one that you want to do. Also for your title we'are all expecting you to have a website because we think it's a new airline that is opening with a website and all. Next time (Hopefully wont have one) you should put "Your Thoughts On Blah Blah Airlines" in the title. Anyway, Good Luck!

Sure you called them? When they shut you down, they will be asking for PROOF. You don't have any so in that case you would be screwed. You need to make sure you have written permission from their legal department. Also if i'm correct i believe I've seen you post about other airlines that you wanted to open. You gotta choose one, who cares what we think, pick one that you want to do. Also for your title we'are all expecting you to have a website because we think it's a new airline that is opening with a website and all. Next time (Hopefully wont have one) you should put "Your Thoughts On Blah Blah Airlines" in the title. Anyway, Good Luck!

Okay why can't this forum be more professional and not into people business. Why do you care if I have permission or not that's none if your business, all I asked for is some feedback not so I can be asked "Do you have permission" next time when you are watching a movie and you hear a song, email or call the director asking if he has permission. Would you do that? My point is that give what people ask for, if they want feedback give them feedback. Not asking them questions about permission. Thanks

Okay why can't this forum be more professional and not into people business. Why do you care if I have permission or not that's none if your business, all I asked for is some feedback not so I can be asked "Do you have permission" next time when you are watching a movie and you hear a song, email or call the director asking if he has permission. Would you do that? My point is that give what people ask for, if they want feedback give them feedback. Not asking them questions about permission. Thanks

That was my feedback. Oh and about why were asking if you have permission, we don't want to see you get shut down after you put hours and hours of hard work into the virtual airline. So in a way you could say we care. Catching on?? Oh and about the director, if he didn't have permission he would get busted in a day :).

• Like 1

I wouldn't ask as I know they have permission. Anyway, your comparison is not really applicable.

In my opinion, what kind of feedback can we make without a site? Pretty much nothing except permissions.bthat was my feedback.

You are creating a VA. Not us. It is your call on which you are gonna make.

Edit: was writing at the same time as edmundk and we wrote pretty much the same thing.

• Like 1