Request: Advanced Finances

Stealthbird97

Would it be possible for anyone to create a Module to better administrate the Finances of Vairlines more realistically.

I was wondering if someone would be up for making an Admin module that will allow you to:

Manually set expenses and revenue streams for each flight you have in your schedules. So for example.

I can make several Expenses such as Duty free, Food and drink and Landing Fee in the module.

Then I can select the flights that the expense apply to, because lets face it you aren't going to sell food and drink on a 45nm island hop, especially when the aircraft flying is a 9 seater.

Then again there could be an option to apply expenses to different aircraft.

Then It would also have functionality that allows for extra virtual revenue to be generated.

So for each expense it could have a profit making counterpart so, For the Duty free there would be a cost, for the passengers to purchase, and an expense for the airline.

Then on each flight y% of passengers buy dutyfree and then the cost of the dutyfree is subtracted and then added to the profits. * y is randomly generated.

I would also be looking for a function that allows a varying amount of y% is generated depending on Flight Length, so on a flight 400nm, y would be around about 5 to 15 % of pax buying but on a flight 5000nm, y is more likely to be 60-70% of pax buying.

Now I know I'm not very good at laying things out but, from the information I've given you.

Is this possible and would anyone be willing to do it as i feel it will add another dimension to Virtual Airlines.

Thank you for reading this post.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...