Join vBlue-www.flyvblue.org (JetBlue now hiring Pilots)

Come join vBlue!!!

www.flyvblue.org

This is a Jetblue virtual airline. vBlue is quickly quickly growing. It hasnt even been open for about a month and a few days and we already have 80 pilots! WOW!! With an ALL NEW Acars system with IN FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT, vBlue is the place to be. Some if the things you can do include:

Play games

Listen to music

Look at yourself on the map to see where you are

AND

Watch Movies

Our crew bases include

TJSJ- San Juan, Puerto Rico-BRAND NEW CREWBASE SIGNED WITH JETBLUE AIRWAYS!! (Also my hub so you should join it to help build hours)

KLGB- Long Beach, California

KJFK- John F. Kennedy New York

KBOS- Boston

KFLL- Ft. Lauderdale

KMCO- Orlando

This airline is also in the process of building a training program and ATO status with Vastim allowin vBlue to issue P1 pilot ratings. There are a lot of things to do here at this VA. We care for our pilots and their needs. Our VA is always open to suggestions on how to become better. So join vBlue and you wont be let down.

If you join the San Juan Crew Base or vBlue in general, let me be the first to say,

Welcome Aboard!

Shelton McCallop

JBU181

San Juan Crew Base Manager

shelton@flyvblue.org

• Moderators

Oh then kyle, why are people making IFEs? But I see your point, they should shut up about the actual movies they have and just say they have movies... I believe its 3rd party websites that they are iframing.

I'm not being mean here, but it's just something that can conern your members of the VA, but that's my opinion. ;)

I don't have a problem with the way it is running or anything, just giving out my thoughts.

BTW: O.P. edited the post removed list of movies. If your confused about this topic.