FREE Web Hosting - FS Repaints - Web Development - Software

SubyDriver

Hi Guys,

Well I am updating this post to inform you that I will be offering alot of services. I understand that virtual airlines are non registered non profit organizations, therefore there is no income. In the hard economy, Alot of people could use the extra dollar for dinner or such. Essentially what I am bringing to phpVMS is Free web hosting for virtual airlines, budget FS Repaints, and budget friendly website's and software addons.

Web Hosting:

• 100% Free Hosting Package, 1GB Disk Space, 10GB Bandwidth, Unlimited Emails & Databases, 5FTP Accounts, 3 Addon/Parked Domains.
  • Latest Edition of cPanel
  • Website Builder, Scrip Installer, and Cloudflare FREE!
  • All Hosting accounts are AD FREE!
  • 7 Days a Week Technical Support!

You may ask, Why Free? I have been in the flight simulation community for countless amounts of years, and as I consider my self a veteran now, It's time to Pay forward and give back to the community. I've been assisted by so many people, and most people in the FS community are great people, and I want to contribute and help expand the community by providing a free hosting account. All Funds come out of pocket.

FS Repaints:

• 100% Custom, High Quality repaints for Flight Simulator 9 & X.
  • Pricing from $5/plane (Discounts in Bulk).
  • Fast Turnaround time.
  • Auto Installer Option
  • 100% money back guarantee!

Web Development - Software:

• Pre-made/Custom Website Templates .
  • HTML5/CSS3 coded.
  • phpVMS Integrations & Module Integration Available.
  • Software developed in Objected PHP, MySQL & VB.NET
  • Flexible Pricing & Hourly Rates

At this time, I am currently in the process of setting up my website. As the DNS is transforming over, You can try to catch it at http://fsdev.co. I will be continuing to set everything up, but in the mean time, If you would like hosting, Please just PM me. Once the website is up, You will be able to get the hosting from there.

• Moderators

I can do any aircraft, but I will advise you that if the aircraft does not have an available paint kit, I may or may not deny the aircraft (I just have to look at the original texture file for the aircraft).

As me as a pre-buyer it would drive me away from your services if you could not paint a non-repaintable aircraft.

I don't mean to judge or rant about your services but I just want to give you my thoughts here.

As always, I wish the best of luck in your services.

Holy cow $5-30 is not very cost efficient! :o

Considering how long it actually takes to make a good quality paint, he'd be working for less than minimum wage if he charged $30... people just don't seem to value others' time when it comes to VAs, which is why you see so much rubbish around.

Best of luck, Brian :)

• Like 1

Very nice! Love Star Alliance, is this one of your more recent ones? Looks super :D

Thank you sir. I did that about 6 months ago for a united virtual.

I love how you deleted my post LOL

Im not an administrator, therefore I can't delete your post? Please refrain from obligation and negligence in my thread as well.

• Moderators

quick question the first picture the star alliance not to bring you down but just to get things sorted

i found the exact same picture you made and its from about 4 years ago but you state yo umade it 6 months ago?

plz explain.

• 8 months later...