Hosting Services

zonecloudnet

Hello my name is Puzant Yacoubian and I am the owner of ZoneCloud.net , A company that was formed by me in November 2011. I have a hosting company that offers hosting for phpvms and for other services. When creating ZoneCloud.net I had one thing in mind, and that thing was to provide hosting for affordable prices. If you are looking to purchase an unlimited hosting with free domain , I will provide you with a %15 discount , make sure you use the coupon code phpvms , Note: the copoun code is only valid on our Advanced package. Visit www.zonecloud.net for more info

• Moderators

For those who may think of buying from ZoneCloud or any other hosting company which offers unlimited plans. Unlimited is never unlimited when we talk about servers-hosting. Best hosting for phpvms is fivedev hosting because you are sure of who is going to manage my shared hosting server!

You are correct, unlimited is never unlimted but ill tepp you this unlimited is a saying in a hosting companys book that means that each client has unlimted web space, it can be on multiple servers which are shared but it is unlimted, in my past experience, normal people won't use more then 20gb of space and if you do use it more then 20, we will let you use it at no cost. And please don't post on other people's topics and be all negative. Thank you

• Moderators

Just a question, what if i am going to upload files more that 150GB? I am paying for unlimited so i have the right to upload unlimited files or create unlimited databases or run unlimited websites with millions of visits every day(unlimited bandwidth).

Do not answer because i know exactly the answer... I just wanted to protect phpvms users. Plus it is not very good idea to advertise hosting services which are already provided by the creator of phpvms. You registered this forum and posted this message just to advertise your hosting.

I am not going to continue the discussion whatever the answer. Good luck with your web hosting company...

• Moderators

Servetas is correct best to stay away from unlimitid hosting they try to cram as manny on 1 server as possible and indeed if i am going to upload 150 gig of data wil thid be ok?

also your name sounds verry familiar to my ears in these forums

Hey, thank you everyone for your interest amd comments i really do listen to you guys, uploading 160gb is allowed if its contents by you no videos by others or movies or music thats copyrighted, go to our acceptable usuage policy. Joeri, i was with phpvms for 2 years, i had fly maple air but i had to shut it down due to work and business, i had not much time to operate and be dedicated on flight simulator

Coming from a Computer Science and Business Major and a veteran of the hosting era, Every single company out there that offer unlimited hosting has something stated in their terms of service that say, if you exceed such and such, then such and such actions will happen. In most cases, Its smart to read the terms of service.

because its a shared hosting , Majority of the companies out there wont provide you their shared hosting server information, they only provide you with the dedicated server hosting, but because I dont provide dedicated I told you the info

Im not sure exactly what you mean by that, But every moderate to major provider will be more than happy to provide there server information

• Moderators

so iff i use your shared hosting and cranck it full you won't stop me iff an other customer has problems from me cranking don't know how manny gigs on ther server. don't think so and you also not accourding to your acceptable usage policy.

Ok joeroi have a good day, if you ever think y

That your getting fill server by yourself then you are totally wrong, companies will go bankrupt, i have over 37 clients, each server costs me around $198 so thats like me spending over 7000 dollars. Please know why your talking about before posting

• Moderators

Iknow what i am talking about. you stating that you have the best hosting and that everything is unlimited then you get a question over that regarding unlimited and you state that indeed you have unlimited without anny restriction but then when you look at your website there are manny restrictions so to me thats like lying.

but never mind good luck with your unlimited hosting.

Iknow what i am talking about. you stating that you have the best hosting and that everything is unlimited then you get a question over that regarding unlimited and you state that indeed you have unlimited without anny restriction but then when you look at your website there are manny restrictions so to me thats like lying.

but never mind good luck with your unlimited hosting.

Where are you seeing that?

I've just read through the Acceptable usage policy and from what I can find as long as it's not deemed excessive you can use unlimited if your package offers unlimited.

Tom thank you, honestly people should be like you, read through it and then comment and not just comment to put people down, i stated as long as its not spamming the servers like bots, i am offering unlimted based on tbe server compatibility, if you use more then the server space i ttansfer your account to my other servers that can handle

• Moderators

If you visit my site , Under About us you can check were our servers are located, You just have to check to find out,

About us

Sorry, didn't see that. ;) Also, is it just me or the picture? I think it spelled Los Angeles into Las Angeles.

And my business is registered under the business act of ontario, based in Toronto Canada, if you want i can provide you with my business registration number. For you to have a proof that i am a not just phpvms provider but a company that is legally registered.

Fair enough for me since I live in Canada. ;) Since we need one of those good Canadian hostings.

Thank you so much kyle, ill fix that right away, and i am not a kid who likes to advertise something and run away from it, i take everyones comments positively and try to make my company get bigger and better, i really do appreciate your comment. If you ever need any help i am always here to help