Module Suggestion

servetas

My first suggestion as a newbie looking with fresh eyes:

A "Pilot Shop"

- maybe have a pilot shop, so the pilots can spend their virtual money earned while flying for the VA

- the admins should be able to add/remove items and make customization on items like specific pictures and descriptions - so not just sell simple pens, key rings, mugs, calendars, uniforms, or similar items, I am thinking more advanced stuff like real estates, cars, bikes, boats, even personal planes, more like what a real pilot could buy in real life too

- the revenue from the sale of the items should be added (integrated) with the VA's overall revenue - since it's VA's store, managed by VA' all the proceeds from the items sales should be added to the VA's revenue somehow

- the items "purchased" by pilots should be visible in the pilot profile - so they can show off to the entire community - after all that's why they work so hard, so they can show off their inventory and be proud

I could talk more about this topic, but this is it for now, just posting my suggestion to see if there is any interest or if it's even possible to integrate it with the phpVMS

Note:

- I heard - aka read someplace - some "rumors" that a pilot shop may already exists in place, but if it is, I can't find it or I can't find more details about it, so if there is one, please point me to it

Thank you for reaading

• Moderators

Yes, it is already on our next module release plans because we saw that a lot of vms users request it! Yesterday during a discussion with my partner, he informed me that the "user-end" part of this module is almost ready. We are now working on the admin panel.Stay tuned...more information will be published soon!

If someone is able to suggest us more functions for this module, just post them and we will do our best!

• 1 month later...

It would be good if you could make one where you could set dates for the schedules to come in place for example

TOM34 - EGCC - HETB | Tuesday, Saturday | May 12th 2012 - September 19th 2012. And these schedules would only be shown during them dates. I think it would be very useful for many virtual as it allows us to set up seasonal much easily :)

Thanks

It would be good if you could make one where you could set dates for the schedules to come in place for example

TOM34 - EGCC - HETB | Tuesday, Saturday | May 12th 2012 - September 19th 2012. And these schedules would only be shown during them dates. I think it would be very useful for many virtual as it allows us to set up seasonal much easily :)

Thanks

+1