Rules and Regulations v1

servetas

Hello, i cant next before to this error

Fatal error: Class 'RuleregsData' not found in /home/oneworl1/domains/oneworldv.com/public_html/admin/modules/Ruleregs/Ruleregs.php on line 17

and dont' functionally

changed to "tpl" for "php" and next step, but i stoped his

i have interested to pilot shop modules but, i warranty to functional (php programer not its force) :unsure:

Hope to helpme fr

post-49528-0-89723900-1468284640_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Can you check your database table named YOURTABLEPREFIXrules_categories if your value exists there? This will help me understand where is the problem (on the category insert or on the category list).

Edit: Did you run the R&RInstallSql in order to install you database tables?

Hi i don't have them in my database. How can i run the database tables installation?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I apologize for the delay. Just saw your reply. As soon as you upload the module files in your phpVMS root directory, you will have to visit this : www.yourphpvmswebsiteurl.com/R&RInstallSql and this will install the required database tables.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Administrators

You could add it as part of your menu system. Some use a drop down to a page that has links to their TOS, PP, Ops Manual, Rules & Regs, etc. This puts all the info on one page and only requires one item on the drop down to access it.