Pilot Awards System v2 (with Auto Awards)

servetas

• Moderators

Pilot Awards System v2

• Create award categories (General Awards, Tour Awards etc) and add specific awards on each one.
  • Issue a specific award more than once to each pilot.
  • Set a specific comment for each award assignment.
  • Just like the default version, you can include your pilot’s assigned awards to their pilot profiles or their public profiles.
  • Show the latest award issues on any part of your website.
  • Set auto awards settings. 25 auto award settings are available
  • Auto Awards Issue Reports to the Admin
  • Run the auto awards settings on your own via the admin center or create a cron-job in order to automatically assign the appropriate awards to your pilots.

More information about the module can be found here. Also, we have built a live demo website which can be found here. The manual of this module can be found here.

You can any time request support for this module via opening a support ticket on our own billing system.

For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Maybe there is a problem with the contact form. I will check it a soon a i get back home. For now, you may contact me via pm or via opening a support ticket on the Simpilotgroup/Noticeable Hosting Support Center under the PHP Mods phpVMS modules.

Edit: As i can see, the contact form works...

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Moderators

Hi All,

Currently, i develop version 1.1 in order to update the module and add more features. One of the feature is an auto awards system. What kind of awards do you want to auto assign? For now i have added on my list the awards based on the pilot's hours and landing rate. Let me know you suggestion and what would be useful for you.

servetas

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

We are happy to announce you that the new version has been released. More information can be found here.

Changelog of v1.1:
-Some functions have been cleaned up.
-Created functions in order to let you show the assigned awards to your pilot's profiles and public profiles. There is no need to purchase a customization now.
-Replaced award issue page with an extended Pilot Data page. (Admin Panel)
-Replaced some links with buttons. (Admin Panel)
-Added a version check system on the main page of the module. (Admin Panel)
-Added Auto Awards System.
-Updated Award Issue function.

For those who have already purchased this module, the update is offered free of charge via our billing system. All the clients who have purchased our modules via SimpilotGroup have to register on our billing system in order to gain access to the update. Please note that you will have to use the same Name and Email address with the ones you are using to SimpilotGroup.

For those who haven't yet purchaed our module. More information can be found here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

I would like to let you know that i have uploaded version 1.4. The changes are:

- Files Cleanup
- Added Auto Awards Function based on pilot’s nautical miles.
- Updated the Version Check System Update to work with all the servers.
- Updated the module to be compatible with PHP 5.4+ .
- Added a new version for the websites which use the .php template extension.
- Other minor changes.

If you have any question or any problem, do not hesitate to let me know.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello! Maybe I'm missing a setting, as I'm having a problem with landing rates function. I input the minimums for a couple of different awards, and instead of a single award, the awards module is assigning ALL the awards to a pilot. In other words, if I have landing rate awards for -100, -200, and -300, if a pilot lands at -90fpm and I run the function he is receiving all three awards. Is there an expression I need to set in the admin panel to stop this behavior and have it award only a single badge?

• 5 months later...

Hello I come to you in this day because I have a problem updating with your addons

Here is the index page which tells me that there is a new version:
https://screenshots.firefox.com/m0Phdpa2wNVbSmn7/aeroblue-va.com

And here I am using this link:
URL/admin/index.php/awards/update.php
https://screenshots.firefox.com/eDLs5Tl36Cj2iA17/aeroblue-va.com

Do you have a solution
phpvms version 5.5.2

Edited by JonathanW

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Dear Jonathan,

All the support requests are handled through our billing systems. You will have to open a new support ticket under our billing system if you have not done so already. Thank you very much for your interest in my modules and I will be more than happy to help you in case you have any problem or question about the module.

George

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

I would like to inform you that Pilot Awards v2.0 is now available. We have made a couple of changes into the new version and we have also included a few new functions. New auto award criteria have been added, an auto awards reports page has been developed and many more.

Feel free to check the module here: https://php-mods.eu/phpvms.php?module=pilot-awards

• 1 year later...