vFleetTracker_v1.3

Kyle
Message added by Kyle

WARNING: This module is no longer supported from the developer as the developer is shifting their focus on phpVMS v4 Addons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

If you've uploaded the module correctly, you should be able to go to http://yourvaurl.com/index.php/vFleetTracker and see the module on your website.

In regards to putting the link somewhere, copy the core/templates/core_navigation.php file to your lib/skins/YOURSKINNAME/ folder and inside there, you are able to place this line wherever you want the link to show up.

<a href="<?php echo url('/vFleetTracker'); ?>">vFleet Tracker</a>

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, TAV1702 said:

Anybody get the new blue maps working on this yet on the Fleet Index? I tried twice today and struck out both times.

http://raybrowell.com/vSunCountry/index.php/vFleetTracker

Ray,

Did you try updating the map.php in the module's template folder? There is a section part for google map options, you just have to add in the style lines in there.

I tried replacing all the java and all. I pretty much just copied the fontpage acars but it was a no go. I know it is something I am doing wrong as I have actually pulled this off before on another site for a guy. I just don't recall what I did to make it work. :blink: Now that I am fresh and awake and no pain meds in me, I'm gonna take another stab at it . Lunch first!

2 hours ago, TAV1702 said:

I tried replacing all the java and all. I pretty much just copied the fontpage acars but it was a no go. I know it is something I am doing wrong as I have actually pulled this off before on another site for a guy. I just don't recall what I did to make it work. :blink: Now that I am fresh and awake and no pain meds in me, I'm gonna take another stab at it . Lunch first!

Not sure what you mean by "blue map" (as in styling for the map, background?). If so, then take a look at my post a while back and adapt it to the google maps map here.

core/templates/vFleetTracker/map.php

And if that still doesn't work, then check your browser console and report back.

Edited by web541

20 minutes ago, web541 said:

Not sure what you mean by "blue map"

Yeah sorry about that. It is the blue google maps that Eddie uses in his templates. For some strange reason I just like those better than the regular one phpVMS was (or still is) using like the one here on vFleetTracker.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello Guys, 

we got some problems with the map. It's not updating. 

A/C "xy" is already at EDDF and also written in the list in EDDF but on the Map still displayed at CYYZ.

This is our sql Query in vFleetTrackData.class:

*************************************************************************************************************************

public static function getAllLastLocation()
    {
        return DB::get_results("SELECT flight.*, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(flight.submitdate) as submitdate,
                       dep.name as depname, dep.lat AS deplat, dep.lng AS deplng,
                       arr.name as arrname, arr.lat AS arrlat, arr.lng AS arrlng,
                       ac.icao AS acicao, ac.name AS acname, ac.fullname AS acfullname,
                       ac.registration AS acregistration
                FROM (SELECT * FROM phpvms_pireps ORDER BY submitdate DESC) AS flight
                LEFT JOIN phpvms_aircraft AS ac ON ac.id = flight.aircraft
                LEFT JOIN phpvms_airports AS dep ON dep.icao = flight.depicao
                LEFT JOIN phpvms_airports AS arr ON arr.icao = flight.arricao
                GROUP BY flight.aircraft
                ORDER BY submitdate DESC");

*************************************************************************************************************************

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 years later...