Free Teamspeaks!

Beastt

Hey, I'm posting back again! Remember me back from a few months ago, I have great teamspeak service and many happy airline owners. 24/7 Teamspeaks are available now! I have 6 to give out, if your paying for one, and want a free one for same quality just let me know.

Rules:

1. No messing with the max. slots. If you need more just let me know.

2. Must be somewhat active.

3. Must have skype!

4. Must be active on skype, if I ever need to contact you.

MY SKYPE:thebeastt9(most active on there)

EMAIL:thebeastt2010@Hotmail.com(check it every night or so)

Or just comment on here, reply might not be as fast...

Hope you are intrested!

-Jimmy

• Like 3

Because, Its my server(in my house), and I've been running these since April and haven't had any intention of closing them. The only time they are off is for maintence, but I usually do that around 12:00 AM EST. Where no one is on them.. The only time that you might have no teamspeak is every summer i go away for a week or two, it will be off then, but you dont have to worry about that until next July...

I am interested in receiving a free TeamSpeak server. My name is Ryan Rinaldi, the CEO of SkyBlue, one of the newest virtual airline in the community(launching this friday). We will most likely be very active in the server. You can learn more about our virtual airline by visiting our website at [/color]http://skybluevirtual.com/en/

• 1 month later...

I am interested in receiving a free TeamSpeak server. I'm Chris Ashby, the CEO of Caribbean Airlines Virtual, a new virtual airline. And I would like to be guided accordingly.

Im sure you are the same person who requested a teamspeak off me on the 03/11/12 and it has shown good connectivity and 0 % downtime, could you inform me if you want to cancel as i already have other people wanting servers.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know in the past I've had problems with my reliability since Sandy hit us, but now I beleive I can pick up on my hosting again...

24/7 Free ts servers I have about 8 left first come first serve

(If you hear that i just closed them without warning, thats because i would come home to my modem not working right but I did have thhem running from 2012 of March to 2012 of November with no problems..)

Email: thebeastt2010@hotmail.com