Jump to content
iva

Charter Flight System v1.1.0 (UPDATED!)

  

49 members have voted

  1. 1. What is your opinion on this module?

    • It is really useful and simple
      30
    • A little complicated, but useful
      16
    • Useless and extremely complicated
      3


Recommended Posts

Where do you change the prices for charter flights? at the moment it is charging £1 per person

I don't remember changing anything to do with the price if this is what you are talking about. Still have to work on the images I added. Some don't make sense, like the calendar in some places :) I am still having some problems with alignment and hiding the CH, Charter flight during registration.

http://screencast.com/t/ypXsYPrRa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm back again, but still having the issue. I've double checked and everything looks like it is installed in the correct location. There is one folder called charter in core/, a folder called Charter in core/modules/, a folder called charter in core/templates/, and the last is charter in lib/images/. The only other thing I can think of is that I don't have any flights yet. Could that be causing this?

I've also attached a screenshot of the webpage.

post-45765-0-37952900-1421021231_thumb.jpg

disregard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this fantastic module! It's a very beatiful!!!

Only 1 question: is possible to add a ticket/cargo price, a pay for flight, an the type of flight?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can i set a Type of Flight? In database a system inser a "P" in field "flighttype", and i would like that it will be a cargo flight....

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in the script the $price = $pilotid

why i don't know ;)

i create on phpvms_airports

2 rows:

charterprice and paxprice

in charter php line 874

i add some line:

# Format the flight level

$this->post->flightlevel = str_replace(',', '', $this->post->flightlevel);

$this->post->flightlevel = str_replace(' ', '', $this->post->flightlevel);

$this->post->route = strtoupper($this->post->route);

$this->post->route = str_replace($this->post->depicao, '', $this->post->route);

$this->post->route = str_replace($this->post->arricao, '', $this->post->route);

$this->post->route = str_replace('SID', '', $this->post->route);

$this->post->route = str_replace('STAR', '', $this->post->route);

//saintlol: test recup price

$recupdata = OperationsData::getAirportInfo($this->post->depicao);

$chprice = $recupdata->charterprice;

$this->post->price = $chprice;

$this->post->flighttype ='C';

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i see the problem but i cant resolve alone. the price per pax its from the number of the pilot.

example i have the number one in the phpvms module and all the charter flight i have the coast per pax its $1 .

anyone knows resolve this problem????

thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm back again, but still having the issue. I've double checked and everything looks like it is installed in the correct location. There is one folder called charter in core/, a folder called Charter in core/modules/, a folder called charter in core/templates/, and the last is charter in lib/images/. The only other thing I can think of is that I don't have any flights yet. Could that be causing this?

I've also attached a screenshot of the webpage.

post-45765-0-37952900-1421021231_thumb.jpg

I'm saving this same issue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

First, absolutely brilliant module, exactly what we needed.

Everything is working fine except, the booked/bidded flight isnt being passed through to our SmartCARS system like our normal flights do?

They show on the booked flights etc on the website, just not in SmartCARS, so we're unable to actually fly them.

Any ideas on what is causing this?

AKV0001 - Gavin Browett

www.alaskairvirtual.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

First, absolutely brilliant module, exactly what we needed.

Everything is working fine except, the booked/bidded flight isnt being passed through to our SmartCARS system like our normal flights do?

They show on the booked flights etc on the website, just not in SmartCARS, so we're unable to actually fly them.

Any ideas on what is causing this?

AKV0001 - Gavin Browett

www.alaskairvirtual.com

Dont worry, appears to have fixed itself lol - parhaps some sort of delay??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

So far I cant wait to test it, it seems interesting. But, I do have an issue:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SchedulesData::countCharterSchedules() in .../core/templates/charter/ops_schedules.tpl on line 50

Thanks for your help.

I have exactly same problem. How can i fix it please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ops_schedules.tpl

i forget, is your site php version or tpl? if it's tpl, you need the php version of this module. if one does not exist, convert all files and calls from tpl to php. Other then that, I am not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have .php version and when i change it i got 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SchedulesData::countCharterSchedules() in /home/pilotomeraslan/swissval.com/crew/core/templates/charter/ops_schedules.php on line 65

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2016 at 4:17 PM, OmerAslan said:

I have exactly same problem. How can i fix it please?

hi ,

as I explained in the manuall, you have to ...Put the codes below in your SchedulesData.class (make a backup first!).

 

		   /**
		     * Get the total number of schedules based on criterea for charters
		     *
		     * @param array $params key => value list
		     * @return int Returns the total number
		     *
		     */
		    public static function CountCharterSchedules($icao, $price)
		    { //Count schedules
		    $query = "SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."schedules WHERE price = '".$price."' AND code = '".$icao."'";
						    $results = DB::get_results($query);
						    return DB::num_rows($results);
		    }
 

 

you can find SchedulesData.class here:

YOUR WEBSITE ROOT/core/common/...

this code will count the charter flights of each pilot! ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, joooseb said:

hi ,

as I explained in the manuall, you have to ...Put the codes below in your SchedulesData.class (make a backup first!).

 


		   /**
		     * Get the total number of schedules based on criterea for charters
		     *
		     * @param array $params key => value list
		     * @return int Returns the total number
		     *
		     */
		    public static function CountCharterSchedules($icao, $price)
		    { //Count schedules
		    $query = "SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."schedules WHERE price = '".$price."' AND code = '".$icao."'";
						    $results = DB::get_results($query);
						    return DB::num_rows($results);
		    }
 

 

you can find SchedulesData.class here:

YOUR WEBSITE ROOT/core/common/...

this code will count the charter flights of each pilot! ;)

Yes looks great. Seems no problem after adding this code... Thanks a lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again,

I want to ask about couple problems,

After i add charter flight i see it on the list so it's works. But when i will add second one it says you didn't add any charter flight before. I want to give max 5 flights a month for per person. How can i do this please?

Thanks...

Edited by OmerAslan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.01.2017 at 8:40 PM, OmerAslan said:

Hello again,

I want to ask about couple problems,

After i add charter flight i see it on the list so it's works. But when i will add second one it says you didn't add any charter flight before. I want to give max 5 flights a month for per person. How can i do this please?

Thanks...

Any luck? Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe a picture of the screen after you add the second charter would help. Does it still list the first charter? Does the second charter appear in the list or does it not allow you to add the second charter?

As for limiting each pilot to a maximum of 5 charter flights each month, it may be best to make that a rule/policy and monitor it manually. If a pilot submits more than 5 in a calendar month, send them a note reminding them of the policy and then delete or reject their PIREP. 

Edited by ProAvia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.01.2017 at 10:58 PM, ProAvia said:

Maybe a picture of the screen after you add the second charter would help. Does it still list the first charter? Does the second charter appear in the list or does it not allow you to add the second charter?

As for limiting each pilot to a maximum of 5 charter flights each month, it may be best to make that a rule/policy and monitor it manually. If a pilot submits more than 5 in a calendar month, send them a note reminding them of the policy and then delete or reject their PIREP. 

Hi ProAvia,

I add many charter flights but it's still the same. It says You have not added any flight to your charter list !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

So, the routes show in a schedule search, but not in Charter Center? Or has the issue resolved itself?

No it didn't resolve. Still the same...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...