Install Help

UAVCEO

Hi,Yes, I recently posted a question about needing help on my freewebs site, but since freewebs doesn't have PHP/MySql functions, I moved my site to a new server. The question I have is I don't know how to install this. I read the sticky, but I am confused. It's been a long day as well with my site, so a little help would be great. icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks man. I did that an finished the rest of the installer in a breeze! Very easy to install, but it is taking a long time to log into the admin panel after the installation. Is that typical?EDIT: It just timed out on me. Will I have to redo anything. How will I get to the admin page now?EDIT 2: It's okay. I figured how to log in. Thanks for the product!

This is what I got:Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/estanis/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/unitedva/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/unitedva/public_html/core/codon.config.php on line 40Fatal error: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Failed to initialize storage module: files (path: ) in /home/unitedva/public_html/core/codon.config.php on line 40

• Administrators

Ah that sounds like a problem with your host.I will look into it, but also send them a ticket with the open_basedir error.I'll see if I can patch around it.Edit: I've looked, that is a host setting, I'll see if there's a way around it, but I'd also ticket your host. Who's your host btw?

Nabeel,Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy. I think I jacked something up and it is now all messed up. Am I able to wipe it out and reinstall it? I think I may have found an issuse that happened before and I may be able to fix it, plus as I said I was messing around and now it won't work at all, but what I just did was my fault and your system did not make the case worse.