Hub groups on registration page

Heliguy

• Moderators

I have looked at the DB and the airports table has no column for airline code on each airport, so my solution is to categorize them by country and simply change the caption to the airline name.(ex. If HUB country = 'USA' then show 'TST- Airline HUB' before the airports.)

Another way I can think of is to add a column to the DB and a field to the airport add form in admin to insert an airline code into the DB column and then categorize them accordingly but it requires changing phpvms original files.

You could ask Jake Wright

hahahhahahaha that was a joke right! hahahha...that guy is a joke him self!! hahahahha okay out of top (talkingtoself) hahahah wow...good laugh

so anywho anyone really knows anything on how to do this would be a really cool mod!

I really don't get any of your posts to be honest. Most of your posts is just bashing on someone. Of course, not when asking for support.

My advice to you would be to be curtous to other memebers if you want them to be curtous and respectful to you.

Also, might be good to check your message before posting it as I need to read your messages several time to get a rough idea on what you are saying.

That is my opinion. I am not sure how others feel about this...

Just some food for thought.

• Like 3

I really don't get any of your posts to be honest. Most of your posts is just bashing on someone. Of course, not when asking for support.

My advice to you would be to be curtous to other memebers if you want them to be curtous and respectful to you.

Also, might be good to check your message before posting it as I need to read your messages several time to get a rough idea on what you are saying.

That is my opinion. I am not sure how others feel about this...

Just some food for thought.

My advice to you aswell would be to be courteous to other members if you want them to be courteous and respectful to you.

Also, might be good to check your message before posting it as I needed to read your message several times to get a rough idea on what you were saying.

More food for your thought!

I am respectful and curtous to other members.

I won't get into an argument with you since the best you could do is copy my post.

And I believe my posts are pretty clear and can be easily understood despite English not being my first, or even second language, which can not be told for you as it seems you are a native speaker based on your location.

I won't continue this with you as it is not the point of this topic, but I ask you to think stuff through before you post. :)

• Like 2

My advice to you aswell would be to be courteous to other members if you want them to be courteous and respectful to you.

Also, might be good to check your message before posting it as I needed to read your message several times to get a rough idea on what you were saying.

More food for your thought!

I am respectful and curtous to other members.

I won't get into an argument with you since the best you could do is copy my post.

And I believe my posts are pretty clear and can be easily understood despite English not being my first, or even second language, which can not be told for you as it seems you are a native speaker based on your location.

I won't continue this with you as it is not the point of this topic, but I ask you to think stuff through before you post. :)

Sava communication skills are exceptional for someone who doesn't speak English for his first or even second language and he is a very nice and helpful person.

All I've seen from this Vanity Guy is complete rubbish, somewhat aggressive, pointless and disrespectful.

You don't need to go through these forums and post on a topic if you aren't actually going to contribute something worthwhile or helpful.

• Like 4

Heliguy, you might just want to hand code it (HTML select box option groups), unless you really change hub options and airlines all that often within your VA? Server-side code is really meant to speed development time up, but any server-side work for this will only really be relevant to this one page. Therefore, it seems much easier to just do the require HTML hand coding and leave yourself a development note so you don't forget in the future.

Example:

<select>
<optgroup label="Virgin Atlantic">
<option value="EGCC">Manchester Airport</option>
<option value="EGLL">London Heathrow Airport</option>
</optgroup>
<optgroup label="Virgin America">
<option value="KSFO">San Francisco Airport</option>
<option value="KLAS">Las Vegas Airport</option>
</optgroup>
</select>

Edit: To say I agree with Cori. I'm tired of people coming in here and just bashing. Not even contributing. This is for development of PHPVMS, so if you don't need assistance and don't want to assist, bugger off.

Edited by tutmeister
  • Like 1

Heliguy, you might just want to hand code it (HTML select box option groups), unless you really change hub options and airlines all that often within your VA? Server-side code is really meant to speed development time up, but any server-side work for this will only really be relevant to this one page. Therefore, it seems much easier to just do the require HTML hand coding and leave yourself a development note so you don't forget in the future.

Example:

<select>
<optgroup label="Virgin Atlantic">
<option value="EGCC">Manchester Airport</option>
<option value="EGLL">London Heathrow Airport</option>
</optgroup>
<optgroup label="Virgin America">
<option value="KSFO">San Francisco Airport</option>
<option value="KLAS">Las Vegas Airport</option>
</optgroup>
</select>

Edit: To say I agree with Cori. I'm tired of people coming in here and just bashing. Not even contributing. This is for development of PHPVMS, so if you don't need assistance and don't want to assist, bugger off.

Thats a lot for the code.

We just have several airlines running off of One VMS System becuase all of the airlines are like Subsidy Airlines. This code will do very nicely.

Works Perfectly!