Where is Vansers

nabpp

went to download his vStats module today from github and i gog a 404 from github saying "this is not the page im looking for" haha anyways does he have a new github account.

i tried to go to his website but it looks like it is not online. im not sure what his modules are licensed under but if somebody can re-release it that would be awesome.

thanks

Zach

• Moderators

One of my friend called me about that. I apologize for my disappearance. Things got so crashed on me with work, school and another project.

Now I’m not sure what the heck happened to my Github, but I’m going to find out. Second thing about my website. My dedicated server is really blown out right now and full of spam and over loaded. But for the time being, I’ll be uploading my add-ons on vansersaddons.com till I find out what happened to my Github Account. I honestly don’t know what the heck happened to it.

Again, I’m sorry for my disappearance, I'll let you know when I have uploaded my modules there. To note, I don't mind anyone uploading my modules, as long it comes from me.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Alright, Since this is even worst... I can't find my folders with all of my releases on my PC. I would like to ask you to who uses my add-ons if you can upload my add-ons here which that includes vStatsCenter, vFleetTracker_V1.1, vAwards, Airport_Charts_V1.1, phpBB_Auto_1.2, and PilotLogins_V1.0.

It should be the original add-on that was downloaded from Github. If you do have any of those, please upload them, I'll put a thanks with your forums username beside the download on the website.

Cheers! :D

• Moderators

There are a few of your addons.... not sure if all of them are the actual versions but i thought I`ll upload them anyway. http://www.2shared.c...sersAddons.html

Thank you very much mseiwald! :D

Vansers, if you want, I have an addon for IPB that can help stop spam accounts, it seems to work very well. I can help you with your forum. I run multiple forums all using IPB.

I get tons of notifcation of failed SSH logins, which why I had to fix my dedicated server. I might consider about resetting up the forums, but I need to think about it first.

Good to see you are back Kyle!!

Thanks! :D

oh and here is phpBB Auto V1.2 http://www.2shared.c...BB_Auto_12.html

Thanks again! Very much appreciated!