British Airways Virtual - Staff Vacancies

To All

I have started up a British Airways Virtual Airline. Before we open up to the general public of simmers we are looking for people to become staff. The following vacancies are available

• Site Design Manager - This includes making necessary skin modifications etc
  • Schedule Manager - This is a very important role, to input the necessary flights & the aircraft registration that flies the flight route.
  • Training Team - This is for people who are experienced with FSX procedures & maybe real life. This is to give pilots the OPPORTUNITY to learn how to fly with correct procedures etc.
  • Vice CEO - To generally mange the whole VA when I am unavailable

For more info on these jobs, or to apply for one send the team a message here : jobs@bavirtual.3eeweb.com

We will get back to you withing 24 hrs GUARANTEED.

Also, a custom email address is provided to all members of staff + an added bonus...

Lewis Watson

CEO of BA Virtual

I'm sorry but I have to agree I don't think BA would give out there permission like that. The other BA spend weeks in meetings and If I remember rightly BA actually own some of the virtual. It would be nice if they did but as they are such a big company and the history they have had with the other va I find the permission side very doubtful.