Reskinning Dropdown menu

reachva

Hello all,

I've been reworking the ReachVA website and I've come up with the issue of reskinning the existing drop down menu with styling that would match the existing site colour scheme.

I'm familiar with basic HTML and CSS but I can't make sense of this menus particular structure. Its CSS seems all over the place with no comments left to explain what each section does.

Any help is most welcome.

Adem, I took a look at your website and you're using a menu available from CodeCanyon (http://codecanyon.net/item/utopian-css3-dropdown-menus/148244). So any support for it can certainly be acquired from the author. Otherwise, if you post the code you're having problems with we can take a look. But I can't help much without seeing your code mate.

Hmm that actually raises a few questions. I got this site template from here initially (I think it was the Fresh one but I've altered it a fair bit since). I can't remember if the drop down was included with it or not but I haven't purchased it nor was I aware you had to buy it to use.

In this case then my best bet would be to replace it with something open source or publically available. Any suggestions?