REMOVE THIS PLEASE

Stealthbird97

Yeah... You just wasted you're time. ATAvCEO.

I'm not looking for an argument thank you and this can quickly escalate into one.

We are no more than using our initiative to utilize the un-used space that our reseller account. 3 people only.We're not seeking a profit, we're only covering our costs.

You have NO right to come here and tell me, that what I am doing is wrong or immoral, as it isn't.

Nabeel offers his webhosting as a service and the users have the choice to buy his webhosting, over anyone else because it is exactly the same and visa versa. Anyone can buy his hosting as anyone on here can buy any other hosting.

I'm not sure if you have even read my post. You probably just saw the word. "HOSTING" in the title of the topic and decided. I'm going to try and screw up this guys day.

Let me put it to you this way.

Nabeel made phpVMS to be a free system anyone can use. People could donate if they wanted to.

Nabeel created Fivedev to give cheap hosting for phpVMS sites, and other sites, to further help out the community he loves.

They are connected only by the fact he probably runs this site and forums on there. Thats his decision to do that. This is a forum, a community and its people like you that ruin them.

Hosting is a paid service just like anything else people do for people, neither is it explicitly pointed out in the rules of this forum. We are not "Stepping on Nabeels toes" or causing damages to his profits.

Like he is helping people out. So am I, for 3 people only. Its not a business either we don't intend on making a profit.

So I kindly ask you, step down from the lime light, trying to look like a better person than anyone else, and leave this topic in peace if you have no intention on taking up the offer i'm offering.

Of course that intention is Nill.... so just be quiet.

• Moderators

If you check, the people who liked your topic are mainly spammers :P. If i like a topic or anything service, this does not mean that i am going to accept it... Personally, i am paying for my hosting for 6,15 euros (+ 23% taxes) and i know that my website will be OK. If something happens, i will be able to sue my hosting provider and request a compesation because i was the person who was paying for that so i can fully vindicate my rights.

Just an off-topic comment! BTW, congratulations for your offer...

• 3 weeks later...