New US Airways Skin

Atcarrillo

You have a lot of things to do... The website is a mess!

What usually helps is if you say what immediately needs sorting.

Personally, I like the design so far, just needs the links on the footer changed so you can read them and maybe have the header stretch across the whole browser window like your footer.

Jon

If people are going to comment on it, instead of just saying it is a mess, give more detail. It helps the designer much more. It also makes you look less of a jerk doing it that way. I think the site looks good. Also where is the link back to phpvms? Also the footer needs some color. The banner needs to be a bit bigger, the US Airways banner is too small. Your acars map is out of align, that needs sorting. In the code on your acars map page, you have a closing </center> tag, that isn't opened. And some other coding errors. It is mostly good, I like the site, just need to fix somethings. Also the dropdowns, they need a background color, as a lot of the times, the text is hidden due to it going over a part that is the same color as the text.

If people are going to comment on it, instead of just saying it is a mess, give more detail. It helps the designer much more. It also makes you look less of a jerk doing it that way. I think the site looks good. Also where is the link back to phpvms? Also the footer needs some color. The banner needs to be a bit bigger, the US Airways banner is too small. Your acars map is out of align, that needs sorting. In the code on your acars map page, you have a closing </center> tag, that isn't opened. And some other coding errors. It is mostly good, I like the site, just need to fix somethings. Also the dropdowns, they need a background color, as a lot of the times, the text is hidden due to it going over a part that is the same color as the text.

Ok, and the link to PHPVMS is on the partners page

• 2 weeks later...