BMI Vitrual

Had to be done!

3s25ww.jpg

and then you tell others not to bash in these forums!! instead of helping the guy you guys result to bashing....yea i admit his rep is not the greatest in the community but give the guy a break....we know he isnt one to keep a va open longer than he thinks

• Like 1

Vanity, read some of his replies to some peoples comments, and you will see why people have lost their patience with him. Also he is breaking the rules of the forum by creating new accounts everytime he creates a new VA. People have tried to help him, but he never takes any of it onboard. If he is not going to listen to people offering to help him, why should we bother helping him further? And if he is going to be rude about it, why should we be nice back to him?

• Like 1

From my experience people usually don't change at all. No matter what they say. It is only a very slim chance that he has changed at all. But i personally believe that you are just doing another one monther. I doubt BMI will give you permission as your website is not appealing and your approach is not good enough. Good luck though.

• Like 1

and then you tell others not to bash in these forums!! instead of helping the guy you guys result to bashing....yea i admit his rep is not the greatest in the community but give the guy a break....we know he isnt one to keep a va open longer than he thinks

Yeah read the other comments. This guys setup several Va's and they have all closed after a short period of time. Due to poor planning.

Then he creates a new forum account each time and tells us his name. He would have not had this argument if he didn't give his name.

The fact that he didn't even get permission from BMI to use their logos on his site before he made the VA, makes it worse becuase BMI might sue him and have the site taken down....

Anyway, Not like you don;'t bash people.

just because you changed some of the colors around doesn't mean you help design the entire skin just saying. i mean honestly danniel if you have a hard time running a VA there are other ways you can run a fully functional airline without doing the whole web design aspect of it i flew with other sites such as FSairlines and skysimflight both wonderful ways of running a VA. or maybe hire a web designer for your VA make it look nice before the actual BMI sees a poorly put together website. i don't understand why you had to butcher that skin so dam* badly.

i mean honestly danniel if you have a hard time running a VA there are other ways you can run a fully functional airline without doing the whole web design aspect of it

you can also just apply with some of the existing airlines that have staff vacancies :)

I don't understand how people can do anything half-arsed.. if they do a VA half-arsed, I wonder, what other, more important, aspects of their lives are done half-arsed? ;)

Anyway, Not like you don;'t bash people.

i dont consider it bashing when im expressing my opinion...that it comes off rude or bad....or sounds like bashing is a total different story...i dont get on others @55 about bashing people then go to another forum and bash someone else!

other than that i agree he has build up his own rep...it being a bad one...then agreed...he shall not get help from anyone!

• 1 month later...