BMI Vitrual

Hello,

I am the new BMI Virtual airline, alot of you may know me some good ways and some bad ways. But I have come back and I hope them to be all good.

Below is a list of some of the features I can offer to you:

We operate short, meduim and long haul flights with a fleet of A319's, A320's, A321's, A330's, E135's and E145's.

The main base is London Heathrow (EGLL) located in the centre of London.

We operate to a wide range of destinations all over the world such as the Middle east, Asia and America.

We invite all members who currently use FS2004, FSX and/or X-plane to come and fly with us and help make the VA shine.

At the VA we all know that work is a big factor of life so we only request one flight a month.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope to see you in our Virtual Skies.

Best of regards,

Daniel Cormack BMA001

Email me : ceo@virtualbmi.co.uk

Open a ticket: www.virtualbmi.co.uk/helpdesk

Visit our site: www.virtualbmi.co.uk

Now another Daniel Cormack...

I don't really get it, why do people start up VA's, waste their time and shut down the VA after few days. That's just plain ridiculous.

Hello sir,

Thank you for your reply.

We have been up for about two and a half months now and plan to keep on operating. And I do understand that's what I said about my other VA's which I have closed all of now.

But you need to have some faith in me now, that was the past this VA is my long, awaited future.

Regards,

Daniel Cormack

They don't even want to give money for their domain nor for their server!

Hello sir,

Thank you for the reply.

I have just opened a paypal account and I am now waiting for the money to go from my Back Account onto paypal, from then we will by a domain and hosting.

Regards,

Daniel Cormack

Ps. I will re-post in this forum topic when we have bought the domain. And then the hosting.

Oh dear, your website gives me the option to log out, before I've even logged in. Your images are of low quality and make your site look messy, the text on your menu-bar doesn't contrast well to the menu bar background color which makes it very hard to read. I did my Work Experience with BMI Regional and i know they have VERY high standards, i highly doubt you have permission from BMI to run this Virtual Airline.

and how do you stand on this one ? virtual BMI

My reference was they have high expectations and wouldn't just give a teenage boy that creates badly designed websites permission to use their logo, he claims he has permission from BMI which I highly doubt.. Sounds like he's well known in the phpVMS forums as a time waster who constantly opens and closes Virtual Airlines.

My reference was they have high expectations and wouldn't just give a teenage boy that creates badly designed websites permission to use their logo, he claims he has permission from BMI which I highly doubt.. Sounds like he's well known in the phpVMS forums as a time waster who constantly opens and closes Virtual Airlines.

Excuse me but when did I say I had permissions from BMI?

Just to give you a heads up, if you don't get permission before starting your Virtual Airline, you'll get everything set up and worked hard on your site and advertising to get pilots and you'll receive an email saying if you don't take your site down, they will take legal action!

• Like 1

You must be in Talks with IAG then, as they own BMI now. If you were serious about this, you would have waited till you got permission before slapping a web site up, and starting operations. Also you would have paid for proper hosting before opening. You can get hosting fairly cheap now, and a proper domain too. So you have no excuse. Plan a VA out before starting one. It shows when you dont plan one.

Now to the site, the nav is horrible! I can't read any of the links on it. If you are going to use a picture of one of their planes, please for the love of god, DON'T stretch one and not hold the shift key. Get a good quality, large image. Don't use Notam Golf or whatever, people want to know what it is, they don't exactly describe what the news item is about. Try and have your staff tem in place before you start, as it makes life much easier for you.

• Like 1

Surely if anyone airline was to let someone run a Virtual Airline of their Airline, they would expect the create of the VA to actually invest some money in the idea.

As in get a site professionally designed once they get permission..Not use the vAirline Template and do some awful editing on it.

I wouldn't say that your VA is a 5*

Daniel, seriously, grow up. YOu have brought this on yourself. Stealthbird isn't replicating a real world airline like you are, so he can have things look differently. Your history of opening then shutting VA's down within a month has ruined you reputation. And replying to someone like that, is just digging the hole your in deeper. So either close, or grow up. Your choice.

• Like 1