VA Solutions Concept Idea

Keane

Hey guys,

Me and a friend have recently come up with an idea to start a Website called VA Solutions to offer phpVMS coding help to Virtual Airlines which are starting up, we've also got a Teamspeak Network which we can offer out a maximum of 9 Virtual Servers, with a maximum of 50 Slots (Negotiable) for free with full SA rights, this is hosted on a VPS on a Teamspeak Non-Profit obviously for VA's in need of a Teamspeak Server. We would also offer coding help to newbie CEO's that are enthusiastic about making a Virtual Airline... and the best bit? WE'RE COMPLETELY FREE, 100%

We're probably going to have a few rules though, if you're one of these guys that opens and closes VA's all the time and never actually stick in at one VA and make it successful then we wont be helping you because it will be a waste of our time when actual enthusiastic VA's are needing our help! We would ask that before you apply you are passionate about the success of your Virtual Airline and would ask that you are committed and dedicated to making it successful.

I have brought back to life MY old Virtual Airlines phpVMS skin and changed the colors and images to stock images so it looks like a template to show you what we are capable of, I've not fully finished the site as there's some old text on there, missing pages as i uploaded it to a new MySQL so we are very much in the opening stages of VA Solutions.

We may also introduce a system in the future where if your Virtual Airline has staff "on-leave" experienced managers at VA Solutions could step in on the role until the staff member returns, although we are still looking into these options.

I am passionate about phpVMS and Virtual Airline's and i get a thrill from helping people, i love coding websites and if this service was around when i used to have a VA, i'd grab it as fast as i could, especially as its 100% free! We're still wondering if we should make people provide a link to us in the footer of their site if we helped them with their coding ect but this is still a working progress

I would appreciate any comments, thoughts, or idea's you guys have on this and if this service appeared, would anyone use it?

The link to our template website is here: http://www.vasolutions.vacau.com/

The site is not 100% finished so please be patient,

Thanks,

James :)

• Like 1

For your information, a good va solution is to maintain public the important pages of your website...

As mentioned above, this is my old VA template which has menu bar links which are broken, also as said above this is an idea and I would like people's opinions before continuing with the development of the website