FlightBookingSystem_V1.0

loplo

I've some questions:

1. were can we set the "Fuel Per 1 Hour" and "Fuel Per 100 NM"?

2. were can we set the jumpseat price?

3. I've made a flight and after that I was trying to transfer me back to the HUB via jumpseat. After purchasing the ticket, I'm still there, did not moved back to the HUB. Is there a workaround?

• Like 2

• Moderators

1. Have you imported the SQL provided with the download into your DB?

2. Have you copied the following in your core/local.config.php?

3. Fuel per hour and per 100 nm can be set in schedules_results.tpl.

Config::Set('JUMPSEAT_COST', '.25');

1 - yes I did. Result OK

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `flightbookingsystem_location` (
`id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`pilot_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`arricao` VARCHAR( 4 ) NOT NULL ,
`jumpseats` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`last_update` DATETIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT =1;

Problem still there. Now the price for the transfer is calculated and my "wallet" it is showing that I have less money than before, but I'm still at the old location.

2 - nope, I did not. There was no mention about it. Did it now. Issue solved. What is the calculation function?

3 - thanks, it was not mentioned anywhere this. I've figured out that I have 0 because I was looking for a flight with an ATR. I have to dig myself into the code to add the aircraft into the tpl.

I have to thank you. Without you and the other coders, we - the regular users - would be stuck with the default schedule/theme/etc.

LE

there are a few more things in the code what you could change:

- in airport_search.tpl the info.png is loaded from your host, but it's included in the package too, creates extra traffic, load and if you change something on your host, the is not going to appear anymore.

- in schedule_results.tpl there's an img src pointing to http://alvandair.com/lib/skins/aqua/images/BookingButt/SwissBook.png . Donno if it should be there.

• Like 1

One more thing.

In at row 9

<li>Available flights from <?php echo $last_location->arricao.' ( '.$last_name->name.')' ;?>.</li>

there's an extra space here: ( '.$last_name->name.'). It's just an aesthetic thing.

Two more questions:

1 is there a way to jump to the desired flight after clicking "Details"? Right now, after clicking it we're sent to the top of the page.

2 I'm trying to implement the METAR into the details. The code I'm getting from the stock schedule tpl.

Here's what I have copy/pasted:

<tr>
   <td align="left" colspan="4"><div id="<?php echo $schedule->depicao ?>" class="metar">Getting current METAR information for <?php echo $route->arricao ;?></div></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
   <td align="left" colspan="4"><div id="<?php echo $schedule->depicao ?>" class="metar">Getting current METAR information for <?php echo $route->depicao ;?></div></td>
  </tr>

As result I only get: "Getting current METAR information for" and the ICAO code for the dep/arr.

What am I doing wrong?

1. exercise on Your test site.

- search for all of the flights/no filter applied

- scroll down to the last flight and click details

- the details are opened, but you`re sent to the top of the page and must scroll all the back down to see the details

2. You got me with this one. What's the script and where should I place it? I'm looking into schedule_details.tpl but can't find out what and where.

• Like 1

A few more questions:

1 - schedule_results.tpl - is there a way to sort the results? It seems to be unsorted.

2 - airport_search.tpl - my fleet consists of 4xB737-300, 4xB737-700, 2xATR 72-500 etc. In the dropdown list I have 4xB737-300, 4x737-700, 2xATR 72-500, etc. It shouldn't appear each aircraft type only once?

3 - schedule_results.tpl - typo - Deaprture instead of Departure

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Well I get,

"No Aircraft Available"

and

"No Airports Available."

Transfer doesn't work either.

Do i need to actually do a flight normally for it to work or something?

Make sure you have the table created in your DB. Also I think the table name has been changed. and NO you don't need an actual flight to be able to transfer. One more thing, If you have the old version, make sure you get the new modified V1.0 from Github, it has changed a lot. ;)

Make sure you have the table created in your DB. Also I think the table name has been changed. and NO you don't need an actual flight to be able to transfer. One more thing, If you have the old version, make sure you get the new modified V1.0 from Github, it has changed a lot. ;)

I believe have the latest version. I downloaded it from Github yesterday using this link. https://github.com/parkho/FlightBookingSystem_V1.0/archive/master.zip

I have also used the file provided to create the database. flightbookingsystem_location There's nothing in it though. Only the structure.