KACARS connect error.

Toyuko

So heres what i got from the error log:

[31-Oct-2012 22:23:11 UTC] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/globalai/public_html/jalvirtual.org/core/common/PilotData.class.php:172) in /home/globalai/public_html/jalvirtual.org/core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php on line 364

Guest lorathon

It looks like you have an error somewhere on your site that is stopping the XML from being sent. Check the PilotData.class.php file. But it may not be there. It could be anywhere.

It looks like you have an error somewhere on your site that is stopping the XML from being sent. Check the PilotData.class.php file. But it may not be there. It could be anywhere.
All send you the pilotdata file. So you can analyze it. I dont get it, i mean it was working on my former host for awhile then it just stopped. On my new host its the same result.

PilotData.class.php

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lorathon

There is an error on your site that is being sent to kACARS. Tell the pilot to turn off the "show site errors" in the settings. If the error is not bad it will be ignored.

There is an error on your site that is being sent to kACARS. Tell the pilot to turn off the "show site errors" in the settings. If the error is not bad it will be ignored.

It was mentioned by the pilot that if he clicked continue, the KACARS would eventually crash