Custom pirep display

Vangelis

• Members

Hello boys and girls

I have a question regarding our new virtual airline

we where using fsairliners and we decided to swith to phpvms

and for that reason i am migrating the look of fsairliners to phpvms at some point everything is ok

Pireps are showin in a nice table the pirep details are linkable but i have a small problem with the log i managed to explode the log file by modifing the fspax module with a custon char but in the log at the end by the comments of fspax an n i shown in front of the text

example

Flight Critique -Are angry because they didn't reach their destination (flight too short).

n<----

You made a very smooth landing. (+50)

n<---You landed at the scheduled airport. (+30)

n<---

Your arrived too early at your destination airport.(13h56:24 difference) (-100)

n<---

Here are the links to the tables so you can have a visual idea of what i am talking about

Main Table

http://www.gsairways...atestpireps.php

Pirep Detail

http://www.gsairways...etail.php?ID=19

and this is the code of my query

<?php
require 'dbcon.php';	
$result1 = mysql_query("SELECT
`phpvms_pireps`.`pirepid`
 , `phpvms_pilots`.`lastname`
, `phpvms_pilots`.`firstname`
, `phpvms_pireps`.`fuelused`
, `phpvms_aircraft`.`name`
 , `phpvms_aircraft`.`registration`
, `phpvms_pireps`.`fuelprice`
, `phpvms_pireps`.`revenue`
, `phpvms_pireps`.`log`
FROM
`gsairway_vms`.`phpvms_pireps`
 INNER JOIN `gsairway_vms`.`phpvms_pilots`
 ON (`phpvms_pireps`.`pilotid` = `phpvms_pilots`.`pilotid`)
INNER JOIN `gsairway_vms`.`phpvms_aircraft`
 ON (`phpvms_aircraft`.`id` = `phpvms_pireps`.`aircraft`)WHERE phpvms_pireps.pirepid='$_GET[iD]';");
if (!$result1) {
echo 'Could not run query: ' . mysql_error();
exit;
}
$row1 = mysql_fetch_object($result1);

$splitlog = explode("$$", $row1->log);
for($i = 0; $i < count($splitlog); $i++)

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM phpvms_pireps WHERE pirepid = '$_GET[iD]'");
if (!$result) {
echo 'Could not run query: ' . mysql_error();
exit;
}
$row = mysql_fetch_object($result);
mysql_close($link);
?>

so my question is how do i get rid of the n ?

Thank you in advance

• Moderators

Here is the fspax config file. Sorry, I'm unable to give you the DB PIREPS table with the modification since my older website is long gone and I could give you this file from the last back up of my older website but I think you can figure it our, no big deal. Also, I can tag along and help you set it up. ;)

fspax.zip

• Members

Thank you for the file i will figure out the db fields from the script

I will give it a go 2night and will post the results also 1 idea came up to explode the array field by using the n as identifier i will try that asswel and report back .

Thank again for your help

• Members

So i made the changes and i altered the db table but it seems that all the data goes into the log cell

Here is a screen shot of the db table phpvms_pilots

http://www.baggelis.com/printscreen.bmp

and a raw data of the log cell

CompanyName=Greek Scouts Airways<br />nPilotName=Vangelis Boulasikis<br />nFlightId=GSA185<br />nOnlineNetworkNbr=0<br />nFlightDate=2012-12-09<br />nAircraftName=iFly 737-800 (Wide screen)<br />nAircraftType=MEJ<br />nNbrPassengers=118<br />nCargoWeight=0 kg<br />nMtow=78244 kg<br />nStartAircraftWeight=60681 kg<br />nEndAircraftWeight=53280 kg<br />nStartFuelQuantity=10446 kg<br />nEndFuelQuantity=2970 kg<br />nDepartureIcaoName=LGKV - Megas Alexandros Intl - Greece<br />nArrivalIcaoName=LGTS - Makedonia - Greece<br />nDepartureLocalHour=20:36<br />nArrivalLocalHour=21:30<br />nDepartureGmtHour=19:36:00<br />nArrivalGmtHour=20:31:00<br />nTotalBlockTime=00:55:05<br />nTotalBlockTimeNight=00:55:05<br />nTotalAirbornTime=00:48:26<br />nTotalTimeOnGround=00:11:51<br />nTotalDistance=78 Nm<br />nMaxAltitude=12260ft<br />nCruiseSpeed=307 kt<br />nCruiseMachSpeed=0.48<br />nCruiseTimeStartSec=330<br />nCruiseTimeStopSec=968<br />nCruiseFuelStart=5277 kg<br />nCruiseFuelStop=4851 kg<br />nLandingSpeed=122 kt<br />nLandingPitch=5.66<br />nTouchDownVertSpeedFt=-526.92<br />nCaptainSentMayday=0<br />nCrashFlag=0<br />nFlightResult=Perfect<br />nPassengersOpinion=100<br />nPassengersOpinionText=-Are relieved to have landed safely after the extreme weather they experienced during landing.<br>n-Wonder if they landed or if they crashed (hard landing).<br>n<br />nFailureText=<br />nCasualtiesText=<br />nPilotBonusText=Perfect Flight, no problems and very satisfied passengers. (+150)<br>nYou landed at the scheduled airport. (+30)<br>nExtreme weather conditions during approach, but a safe landing and satisfied passengers. (+100)<br>n<br />nBonusPoints=280<br />nPilotPenalityText=Flight regulations require that you have sufficient fuel reserves upon landing (45 mn); you only had reserves for 00h19 of flight. (-300)<br>n<br />nPenalityPoints=300<br />nBitsPenalityDisabled=0<br />n

So i made the changes and i altered the db table but it seems that all the data goes into the log cell

Here is a screen shot of the db table phpvms_pilots

http://www.baggelis....printscreen.bmp

and a raw data of the log cell

CompanyName=Greek Scouts Airways<br />nPilotName=Vangelis Boulasikis<br />nFlightId=GSA185<br />nOnlineNetworkNbr=0<br />nFlightDate=2012-12-09<br />nAircraftName=iFly 737-800 (Wide screen)<br />nAircraftType=MEJ<br />nNbrPassengers=118<br />nCargoWeight=0 kg<br />nMtow=78244 kg<br />nStartAircraftWeight=60681 kg<br />nEndAircraftWeight=53280 kg<br />nStartFuelQuantity=10446 kg<br />nEndFuelQuantity=2970 kg<br />nDepartureIcaoName=LGKV - Megas Alexandros Intl - Greece<br />nArrivalIcaoName=LGTS - Makedonia - Greece<br />nDepartureLocalHour=20:36<br />nArrivalLocalHour=21:30<br />nDepartureGmtHour=19:36:00<br />nArrivalGmtHour=20:31:00<br />nTotalBlockTime=00:55:05<br />nTotalBlockTimeNight=00:55:05<br />nTotalAirbornTime=00:48:26<br />nTotalTimeOnGround=00:11:51<br />nTotalDistance=78 Nm<br />nMaxAltitude=12260ft<br />nCruiseSpeed=307 kt<br />nCruiseMachSpeed=0.48<br />nCruiseTimeStartSec=330<br />nCruiseTimeStopSec=968<br />nCruiseFuelStart=5277 kg<br />nCruiseFuelStop=4851 kg<br />nLandingSpeed=122 kt<br />nLandingPitch=5.66<br />nTouchDownVertSpeedFt=-526.92<br />nCaptainSentMayday=0<br />nCrashFlag=0<br />nFlightResult=Perfect<br />nPassengersOpinion=100<br />nPassengersOpinionText=-Are relieved to have landed safely after the extreme weather they experienced during landing.<br>n-Wonder if they landed or if they crashed (hard landing).<br>n<br />nFailureText=<br />nCasualtiesText=<br />nPilotBonusText=Perfect Flight, no problems and very satisfied passengers. (+150)<br>nYou landed at the scheduled airport. (+30)<br>nExtreme weather conditions during approach, but a safe landing and satisfied passengers. (+100)<br>n<br />nBonusPoints=280<br />nPilotPenalityText=Flight regulations require that you have sufficient fuel reserves upon landing (45 mn); you only had reserves for 00h19 of flight. (-300)<br>n<br />nPenalityPoints=300<br />nBitsPenalityDisabled=0<br />n

So now you need to get each value one by one and show it in a table. :)

• 3 years later...

Ok guys i need your help once again

In fspax.php file should i change this

'pilotpenaltytext'=>$_POST['PilotPenalityText'],);

to this

'pilotpenaltytext'=>$npilotpenaltytext['PilotPenalityText'],);

or this

'pilotpenaltytext'=>$npilotpenaltytext,);

or leave it as is and just create the db entries ?

($npilotpenaltytext is the created db entry )