Air America

Another joke VA

You are correct. This person was in my Alliance. He left to start his own one because he didn't want to be as professional and follow the rules.

I though I saw the the Logo before and I did.

Confirmed after doing a quick search on facebook for One Way Alliance and it comes up.

Haha :lol:

first i would create a good working website manny errors and lack of collor

Many Errors, The whole sites defective.

Sorry but you have a poor site, and here is why, you dont seem to care that the nav is totally out of sink with the rest of the site, it is out of line. The image you have, is boring, your copyright has not even been edited, so technically anyone can copy stuff off your site, and you have no legal standing to say they cant. Also using a free host is going to cause trouble with phpvms, also you wont get many pilots, I think you may have gotten the most pilots you can get with a free host. It is not that cheap to run a VA, you also have to spend time on it, and plan it properly, looks like you just hacked something together in 5mins, and said, I am done! Also never get your parents to say that is good, as they are biased, and will always sing your praises.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Why have you started with a 748i a 764 and a 773ER? The livery is boring, looks like it was done with mspaint. The site is still boring, and unappealing. It needs a lot of work, and move to a paid server, at least then, it will look like you actually have some sort of commitment to it. And for the About us, please fill it out, it has nothing. Also the news is all out of date!